Gigs coming up

That’s an outrageous price.

I think Dylan’s highest were €126. And that’s Bob Dylan.

1 Like

It must be some stage show to justify that. All the rig and roadies to pay :roll_eyes:

In fairness they start at 48.50. But you’d be better off watching it on the telly for that. You’d see more.

Apparently announced an extra one for July 2025!

1 Like

Have 2x balcony tickets for The Proclaimers in NCH next Saturday evening, I can’t make it. Don’t want anything for them, they’re free. Give me a PM if you’re interested.

4 Likes

A mighty sound gesture

3 Likes

If I’m still alive :grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

Jason Isbell tonight with herself and the kids. The Apollo unfortunately. Originally scheduled for the Albert Hall which is different gravy in every sense.

Well, Jason Isbell was outstanding. Absolutely brilliant musicians at the top of their game. Herself and bucko loved it. My lass I think I’ve probably put of gigs for life, but hopefully not. His choice of tunes was wrong imho. He played mostly his more obscure stuff, but it was still brilliant. Highly recommended. I’d give it 10/10, but the Apollo isnt a great venue. Its got too shallow a bank on the floor and the stage isn’t high enough.
It is dead easy to get to and park though.

Blur Malahide Castle

6 Likes

Any presale codes for this? cc @Copper_pipe

Going to Blur!

3 Likes

Blue tickets purchased

1 Like

Gold circle for me, whatever that is. Surprisingly easy to get them.

1 Like

Wonder did a lot of people buy tickets for London assuming there would be no Dublin date?

I’ll see you there. Christmas present for my young lad.

1 Like

They can’t give them away im hearing

1 Like

Correct. They have to sell them.

4 Likes

Tickets still available alright.