Gigs coming up

Bastards!

Sorry mate, completely forgot to respond to you.

They were much more ā€˜funā€™ live than I expected. I thought thereā€™d be a lot more posturing but they were really into it.

I didnā€™t pick up the second album yet. They played again a few months back but think it was Vicar Street this time.

1 Like

Just about managed to get a ticket for the first night of Polly Jean. Be a great show.

Still tickets left for Kraftwerk in Trinity - was going to bring my older lad but itā€™s over 18s only.

Going myself.

Just in from the Pet Shop Boys. Wow. Different Gravy. I have always been a fan not a huge fan. But this show was out of this world. It was like being in a club with 5000 people. They played the melodies of the hits over massive squelchy Giorgio Moroder style beats. Neal Tennant was a surprisingly engaging front man. The other lad was as cool as a breeze. The light show was amazing.
Gig of the year material.

12 Likes

Bit of this craic going on now. Lewis Capaldi cancelled his Dublin gigs so he would be in his best form for Glastonbury. You get a refund. Great. Bag of shite if youā€™ve booked a hotel room in Dublin for the night and paid for a train.

1 Like

Really enjoyable. Its a sin was off the charts

3 Likes

Great to hear. Had the makings of a great gig. Couldnā€™t make it.

A cracking band. Itā€™s a Sin and West End Girls are two stone wall classics.

2 Likes

Mate, have you watched the TV series of the same name or would that be your type of thing?

1 Like

Havent watched it but heard its really good

1 Like

5 stars from the Irish times

The centrist Rugby dads must have loved it.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the main event here

6 Likes

Iā€™d say Iā€™m not standing too far away from you :grinning:

Knew nothing about ā€œSelf Esteemā€ but enjoyed it

First song was shit but they grew into it,

Heā€™s a character, I think Iā€™d have loved them 25 years ago

Just back, slow start but Albarn is a genius

Not long back from Iron Maidenā€¦another worthy performance from the old bastards

3 Likes