Gigs coming up

yawn x100

1 Like

The 4 of Us in Dun Laoghaire this evening

I may need the RNLI

1 Like

Going to Waterboys in 2 weeks in the Spiegeltent. They any good these days?

1 Like

1 Like

Are there only 2 of Them now?

1 Like

Excited for Josh Ritter tonight, has anybody seen him in the current (Hello Starling anniversary) tour?

Fred wesley in the Sugar Club on monday

Should be a good gig. I saw him in the Sugar Club about 8-10 years ago and it was a lovely night out. He’s gone as big as a house.

1 Like

Any of my Wexican/South east comrades like to go see the Waterboys in the Spiegeltent this evening pm me.

Ticket secured for DJ Shadow in the Academy next March.

4 Likes

Me too. Missed tickets for the lankum and Lisa O’Neill and others Gaza support gig in vicar street though :sweat:

I’d rather chew my toes off than spent an evening listening to Lankum and Lisa O’Neill mewling away, butchering songs that I grew up loving.

7 Likes

:smile::smile::smile:

It’s the Gaza support bit that would turn me off more in relation to that.

Every long haired, dole getting, weed smoking arsehole in Dublin in attendance.

2 Likes

Like Christmas day around @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy gaff

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/3arenadublin/status/1720484816284463475?s=46&t=mqzTzgmAsmn_yRTvOWvmPg

1 Like

Venue upgraded to the three arena, we’ll have every long haired, dole getting, weed smoking arsehole in fuckin Ireland in attendance!

3 Likes

Gas to see a few lads begrudging a few bob being raised for medical aid for Palestinians.

4 Likes

In Limerick. Hadn’t realised Therapy? are playing tomorrow night so picked up a few tickets there.

3 Likes