Gigs coming up

One of my great TFK ambitions is to have actually heard of a band that @Fagan_ODowd mentions in this thread.

9 Likes

How did this go after @Copper_pipe I see they have the tumbling paddies in a few weeksā€¦never heard of them either

The tumbling donkeys whistling at Mary walloping Paddy

Didnā€™t hear anything from it.

The Tumbling Paddies will draw a crowd Iā€™d say.

I was at that gig in Belfast. Good auld show

1 Like

awful place for a gig. :frowning:

Sprints in Galway 19th April. Tickets purchased.

Jah Wobble plays PiLs Metal Box in Whelanā€™s in February

1 Like

You must be all over that!

Ticket got! In fairness Lydon did some super renditions of songs from that album the last time he played the National Stadium.

1 Like

I see MCD announced Saw Doctors in Fairview Pk for the end of June, tickets on sale Fridayā€¦ How does one find the price of tickets on Ticketmaster for a gig that hasnā€™t started selling for yet?

@binkybarnes , recall you mentioning an interest in seeing these lads

Went on sale this morning. I managed to get some, 45 quid a ticket which is very reasonable

LG Olympia 16th March

Mrs Barnes has been on the case and sorted but thanks for the tip off. We saw them in the big top in the fisheries field in galway last summer and they were v good. They are a tremendous celebration of culchieness.

2 Likes

LG and Squire tickets sorted. Biblical.

1 Like

Good show this.

4 Likes

Les Savy Fav are a great live band and are playing Whelanā€™s on May 24th. Iā€™ve a nice run of gigs coming up.

In Dundalk tonight but Iā€™m not about for it.

Mentioned it here on the radio this morning. From 9.35

1 Like

Bord Gais tonight for RTE Orchestra playing Bowie for 2 hours, could be shite but i couldnā€™t miss it

4 Likes