Gigs coming up

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 895193, member: 24”]Brooks is what he is. Like The Saw Doctors or Meat Loaf.

The likes of Snow Patrol are far more abhorrent.[/quote]

Are they not all what they are?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 895193, member: 24”]Brooks is what he is. Like The Saw Doctors or Meat Loaf.

The likes of Snow Patrol are far more abhorrent.[/quote]
Everyone is entitled to their opinion farmer. Personally, I think that Bat Out Of Hell is one of the greatest rock and roll albums ever made but everything thereafter was a disappointment.

What’s abhorrent about Snow Patrol?

They don’t bother me one way or the other, but some of the their songs are quiet good.

Snow Patrol are whinging cunts.

quite / quiet

Got tickets for the Saturday through the Ticketmaster UK site - they were available on the Irish one to me as well.

To think that there were stupid cunts camping out for two days.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 895203, member: 306”]Got tickets for the Saturday through the Ticketmaster UK site - they were available on the Irish one to me as well.

To think that there were stupid cunts camping out for two days,[/quote]
Scalpy mc scalp scalps.

I went to a Snow Patrol gig in The Ambassador in around 2003. @Rocko[/USER] was at it too and I think his girlfriend (now wife) was there. @[USER=42]Bainne definitely attended also. Smashing night. :clap:

Sadly no. Herself and her family are avid fans.

I went to a snow patrol gig in Dolans circa 2001/02. Well before they were famous, unfortunately I got a bit too drunk and recall nothing of the night, except that we walked back to UL.

I mean the people queuing.

The guards had to be called to ticketmaster in Limerick after they sold out of gareth brooks tickets :lol:

Ah thats excellent :smiley:

‘In 52 years of business this is the fastest selling concert Aiken Promotions have ever been involved in’ Peter Aiken has said

The people have spoken, imagine the crack if he brought Billy with him :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXZ_tJkiyw

Its a bit strange to be honest.

The guy literally disappeared off the public eye in Ireland over a decade ago… He walks back in, announces a gig and its like he has never been away?

We love our bandwagons we do.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 895246, member: 686”]Its a bit strange to be honest.

The guy literally disappeared off the public eye in Ireland over a decade ago… He walks back in, announces a gig and its like he has never been away?

We love our bandwagons we do.[/quote]
Never underestimate the power of a bit of nostalgia mate, and good tunes are good tunes regardless.

Going to a Pearl Jam and Arcade Fire on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 895246, member: 686”]Its a bit strange to be honest.

We love our bandwagons we do.[/quote]
People are paying 2.5k for a pair of Rolling Stones tickets. People do stupid things all the time.

Hey @Pikeman - where you moving to? Wexford?

Moved home about a year ago yeah. Still work in Dublin though. Handy oul spin

What side of Dublin do you work?