Gigs coming up

Outstanding

3 Likes

You were a good few rows closer to the noise than me.

They do a few auld catchy numbers.

1 Like

The finale was magnificent

Unreal, the whole thing was some experience, an absolute assault on the senses. The only pity was I hadn’t remotely enough mind altering substances taken beforehand.

1 Like

I had a Redbreast and two (2) pints of Guinness before I went in. That did me the finest.

1 Like

@binkybarnes

1 Like

Off out to see DJ Shadow shortly.

7 Likes

You’ve a grand oul life

1 Like

Titans of drone metal and trip-hop ticked off in the one week and it not even Friday yet.

1 Like

And dinner in Patrick Guillbaud sandwiched between the two gigs.

1 Like

3 Likes

Great time of the year for the gigs in fairness.

1 Like

Life is for living Bando. It’ll be over soon enough.

6 Likes

You on the bag or the biscuits pal?

On the beer. Had a sneaky Redbreast 12 as well.

How was he? Saw him at the Ambassador on The Private Press tour back in '02. Caught him at a festival or two since.

Good gig to be fair. Only played two tunes from Endtroducing which might have disappointed some punters but he has a 30 year back catalogue at this stage.
More engaging stage presence than I would have assumed. Thought he was a more sour character. Says he’s coming back in the summer.

3 Likes

What Endtroducing tunes did he play?

I don’t think I know any of his stuff outside of that which is a little strange because I do think that’s class.

Organ Donor to finish off the encore, which was really good and a Peshay remix of What does your soul look like, which sounded nothing like the original.
Helpfully the screen displayed the names of all the tunes he played. Other bands take note.

2 Likes

Just home from this. Third time seeing him. It was class.

2 Likes