Gigs coming up

@Fagan_ODowd if you want a good gig go see thundercat on April 16th vicar street. I saw him open for the RHCP and on his own in Portland last year. Unrale.

1 Like

Whats the name of the Off the Ball tune again?

Organ Donor

1 Like

Organ Donor

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nch_music/status/1778383515962179629?s=46&t=mqzTzgmAsmn_yRTvOWvmPg

Cc @peddlerscross

1 Like

@binkybarnes

FINALLY

Oh I’m not going. I’m just putting it up fyi the forum. Also interesting that it hasn’t sold out yet.

1 Like

Fuck it. You’re teasing me now.

Dry Cleaning in Whelan’s last night was very enjoyable. Once they got into their rhythm, they were excellent, thought the vocals were mixed a bit low early on.

1 Like

Kamasi Washington in the Olympia in October and DJ Shadow back again in July.

I’ve seen Kamasi twice I think. Not sure I’d be able for it again. It’s a bit full on.
DJ Shadow I might go to.

Saw him in the Olympia once before, think you were at the same gig, was class, I’d go again. And I’ll definitely go to shadow again.

The Shadow Dublin gig is the night of the Limerick All Ireland Semi (are you Dublin or Limerick based?) so you can make a weekend out of it. He’s playing Cork and Belfast as well. I’m going to buy the sister and myself a ticket for the Dublin show for her upcoming birthday. She’s complaining that she’s nobody to go to gigs with anymore :grimacing::rofl:

1 Like

Hadn’t spotted that thanks. I’m Dublin based so it has the makings of a great day out. I might go to the Belfast one either.

1 Like

Presale up for Shadow. Can’t imagine it’ll sell out anyway but details here.

1 Like

Thanks, I’d signed up for that too. Last one sold out!

Heading to see Sprints in Roisin Dubh tomorrow.

Thanks for that!

1 Like

1 Like