Gigs coming up

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS12tU2ipy_SBnWp8NKDKGDTb0ZC8fssjAfMg8Wrk_RkQhJU5n4Yw

Rumour has it Garth is going to do another run as Chris Gaines

Chris gaines a fortune from guillible irish event junkies

Ha. 75% of concet goers have no idea what this means.

Real fans like myself and yourself appreciate it though.

Jimi the singer from Doves is playing in Whelans on May 12th. He has a solo album coming out at the end of March. I could listen to the man sing the phone book, mind, and itā€™d be a great chance to shake his hand and tell him how good There Goes the Fear sounds when youā€™re out of your skull on blue ghost ecstacy. Which I think heā€™d appreciate.

The Blades, The Stranglers and Simple Minds for Electric Picnic.

Presume itā€™s on in Dalymount Park.

MF Doom in sugar club on Sunday.

Kate Bush will tour in August for the first time since 1979, the singer announced this morning. Bush, 55, announced the Before the Dawn tour on Friday morning, causing her website, katebush.com, to crash and her name to trend on Twitter as the news broke.

She will play 15 gigs, all at the London Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, starting on August 26. The tickets will go on sale from Friday, March 28 and prices start at Ā£49, ranging to Ā£135.

I presume she has not toured at all since 1979, not just in August.

If it was this kind of shit, Iā€™d be all over it, but I think Iā€™ll just wait for the inevitable live at the Marquee in Cork show in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I6Ej9HJVEQ

I am not Kateā€™s biggest fan (not out of dislike but more out of lack of knowledge). I would love to go to this though.

She has fuck all albums so you should remedy that. Get a copy of The Kick Inside and go from there. I think she was 16 or 17 when she recorded it and itā€™s fucking deadly. I got it for a quid on vinyl at a church fete in Dalkey a few years ago :cool:

Plus, she qualifies to play for Ireland through her mother.

Christy and Billy from Aslan on the 1pm news announcing an Aslan gig in the Olympia. Their first since Christy was diagnosed with cancer. :clap:

Is Billy the guy that confronted that utter cunt Louis Walsh on the Late Late Show?

He strikes me as a very sound lad.

I think I heard before Kate Bush stopped touring after one of her lighting guys died on stage setting up or something.

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 919618, member: 24ā€]Is Billy the guy that confronted that utter cunt Louis Walsh on the Late Late Show?

He strikes me as a very sound lad.[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s him. Salt of the earth chaps andā€¦fuck me I just realised I left This Is out of my Top 100. :mad:

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 919618, member: 24ā€]Is Billy the guy that confronted that utter cunt Louis Walsh on the Late Late Show?

He strikes me as a very sound lad.[/QUOTE]

He had his arse handed to him by Linda after he had the gall to question Irelandā€™s musical Oracle Louis Walsh.

Waterford evenā€¦