Gigs coming up

Bloody hell!

Ah that is criminal! Were they pricey?

ā‚¬16 plus booking fee.

I had originally purchased tickets for me and my then girlfriend to attend but that ended sourly so I instead offered them to a work colleague who had agreed to take them, said work colleague enquired this morning as to when this gig was on to which I replied ā€œForgot about that, think it is next Thursdayā€. I got home this evening and found out that it was indeed last night they were on.

FFS sake.

@farmerinthecity, whatā€™s the story with this fella, I have vouchers for the Pavilion which I need to use.

Go and see Damo instead. If you prefer to flog your vouchers Iā€™d buy them. I give you good price.

Iā€™d happily flog them but the father-in-law got them for me as a present and heā€™s constantly asking me what did I go to see or when am I going to use them. I couldnā€™t lie to him either, Iā€™m not very good at that

If itā€™s any consolation I follow Whelanā€™s on twitter and saw them tweeting about the gig the day before and was going to mention it on here. But I didnā€™t bother.

Thanks pal.

Heā€™s a strange bloke Fran. When he came on the scene first his music was incredible but like so many more he drifted almost mainstream type folk/country.

He would think nothing of not playing his most famous songs (such as I See a Darkness) at his gigs and if he did play it he would deliberately play it assways.

I would say he would be worth a watch as to see him live is an experience. And I canā€™t imagine there would be any better artists to play out there.

If anyone wants a free tickets to Kasabian they can root through my thrash.

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 942977, member: 24ā€]Heā€™s a strange bloke Fran. When he came on the scene first his music was incredible but like so many more he drifted almost mainstream type folk/country.

He would think nothing of not playing his most famous songs (such as I See a Darkness) at his gigs and if he did play it he would deliberately play it assways.

I would say he would be worth a watch as to see him live is an experience. And I canā€™t imagine there would be any better artists to play out there.[/QUOTE]

I listened to and liked I see a darkness. Fucked up video though, He comes across as fairly odd alright. Iā€™ll give him a bit of a listen and mull over it for a couple of weeks

Listen to the stuff when he was under the Palace moniker.

Palace Brothers
Palace Music
Palace Songs

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 942996, member: 24ā€]Listen to the stuff when he was under the Palace moniker.

Palace Brothers
Palace Music
Palace Songs[/QUOTE]

Cheers bro!

Kasabian Friday nite in limerick -

:eek::eek::eek: Wtf, pal. And i putting you up the night of the Tipp & Lk game. How about i dump the pre-ordered bag of class A in the bin?

Was given a free ticket, theyā€™re woeful.

Woefully good, you mad cunt.

Go way to fuck.

Iā€™m going to Kasabian.
So is RTT.

Midlake in Galway in June, I am going.

http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/article/69412/midlake-to-play-risn-dubh-in-june