Gigs coming up

Sometimes you do things to appease the opposite sex, I wouldn’t expect you to understand

Try cunnilingus instead mate, or does your massive hooter get in the way?

Why instead? They’re not mutually exclusive

I thoroughly enjoyed Julian H tonight. He talked far too much but that was always going to happen. His delivery of his many excellent songs was superb though with his voice in particular sounding top notch. An under appreciated gem. Well done Druid!

Done yokes at Van Morrison in Monaghan. Was a bit mad. Drank all day in Cross after stopping off in the **Buttercrane Centre and then ended up with some bird in Omagh. The town was boarded up at the time.

My mates mrs also barred me from his house the next day.

**previous to this my mate, who had returned from London told his Mrs that he had some kind of day job in Belfast. Unknown to her he had a credit card and bank card from London with children’s allowance still going into it. He went to Belfast to a mate one day a month and extracted money from each account and went home with a bulging wallet until both accounts were drained… His Contract was up!

On the morning of the Van concert he chanced a card in the buttercrane centre…he never went to Belfast again.

You’ve seen Robbie more times than @glasagusban has seen Na Piarsaigh win a county.

Fixed that for you

Four times is a bit much, mate. But once your princess is happy fuck the begrudgers.

Heading to The 4 of Us in Vicar Street on Saturday

What is best pub within walking distance for a few drinks beforehand - Bull and Castle/Brazen Head/any others?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1126301, member: 2272”]Heading to The 4 of Us in Vicar Street on Saturday

What is best pub within walking distance for a few drinks beforehand - Bull and Castle/Brazen Head/any others?[/QUOTE]

Its only really a brisk 5 - 10 minute walk from the area around Stags Head, Mercantile so plenty choice.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1126301, member: 2272”]Heading to The 4 of Us in Vicar Street on Saturday

What is best pub within walking distance for a few drinks beforehand - Bull and Castle/Brazen Head/any others?[/QUOTE]
What kind of drinks? Will you be focusing on gay beers?

Bull and Castle is your man

Kennedys

Fallons, opposite St. Patrick’s Cathedral

I like drinking in the venue itself. Service is good, price is reasonable, buzz in the air, no risk of missing the start and if you get there early enough there’s some nice seating.

One drawback: the blacks in the jacks.

thanks all

You must be very fond of the 4 of Us. Didn’t you go to see them in Dundrum recently?

I did - Dundrum show was great. I do like them.

One of my favourite songs is a song they never released but is on youtube called “She Comes at Night”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thpl3iPM9Jk

Saw them before in Vicar Street and enjoyed it. They have a new album out or about to come out as well.
this should be on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBcOflp3OBI

Going to see Take That and Counting Crows next.

Radiohead once supported the Four of Us.

Speaking of support acts, Julian Cope’s one on Saturday must be the worst ever. A big bruiser covered in tattoos and piercings with a laptop. He made Scooter look good. Memorable parts included the tune from Light My Fire interrupted by a burp - and repeat. Your man was smiling. Weird.

Post reported.