Gigs coming up

The Orb pal. You heard right. I’m looking forward to a brilliant night of ambient techno.

They’re a bit naff no?

Enjoy pal. You deserve it. Youth is always entertaining. I’d be partial to a bit of his original outfit. The ‘day job’, if you will.

Would. She’s up there with Paz Lenchantin, Hilary Woods, Melissa Auf der Maur, and D’arcy Wretzky (before she took to the crack pipe) in the pantheon of bass playing hotties.

Melissa Auf der Maur is hot as well

3 Likes

Even though I carefully typed her name, predictive text rolled in and made a fucking balls of it. Yes. She’s a cracker.

1 Like

Paz is too…

2 Likes

Are they? I like the music.

Little fluffy clouds

1 Like

Ticket secured for Manuel Gottsching and Ash RA Tempel, Barbican March.

Here - why do you keep quoting my first post in this thread?

@Fagan_ODowd have you frequented any Firehouse Skank nights? I’m itching to go to a good reggae gig over the Christmas (haven’t been at one since Perry) and believe they have regular enough sessions.

Bought tickets today for the gloaming, fleet foxes and rejjie snow.

I hope enjoy them all very much.

I haven’t feck it.

No worries pal. Was at a few gigs hosted by them but that was 7-10 yrs ago at this stage.(congos was 1 if I remember correctly) they were mentioned on newstalk earlier which is why I asked you and are apparently a very popular night You’d get a far better choice of a reggae or dub night in the UK though… The orb btw will be savage

1 Like

When you search for the thread title it takes you to the first post. It’s as easy to reply to that as anything else.

And now that @Fagan_ODowd knows it gets on your tits, he’ll keep doing it.

We should all start doing it!

1 Like

I’m taking the wife to see Enrique Iglesias on the 16th. She’s a big fan.

Jagwar Ma playing The Academy in April, might go to it if tickets are available.

Their new album was disappointing so I’m not overly bothered.