Gigs coming up

It was very noisy.

1 Like

I donā€™t pal. Not going myself. Got tickets for Hans Zimmer there last night. Thinking of asking a beautiful lady I know.

Is that worth going to Fagan? He is on here as well.

Dookie was a great album, Iā€™d say a green day gig would be an enjoyable enough evening.

It was a good show actually.

A fucking Green Day fan.

What a surprise, you weird little prick.

Says the virgin Philomena Begley fan. :joy:

1 Like

Virgin?

I donā€™t know. I havenā€™t been yet.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to see them in Field Day in London.

I might be going to primavera so Iā€™ll have to make do with seeing them there.

1 Like

Future Islands are playing the Iveagh Gardens next summer. Will go to that

2 Likes

Any idea if thereā€™s a presale? Itā€™ll sell out fairly quick. Was at the last one in Vicar St - great show.

Itā€™s on a Thursday evening, canā€™t remember the date. Think itā€™s Friday the tickets are out

1 Like

The Ed Sheeran ticket sale this morning was a laugh. Logged on at 10 on the dot, get through the ā€œyouā€™re almost there pageā€ in about 5 seconds flat. Onto the find tickets for me page, click I am not a robot and click the four pictures with a storefront in jig time. , and then at about 15 seconds after ten, Iā€™m told there are no tickets left.

Get on to Pat Hickey.
Heā€™ll sort you out

Iā€™m not really bothered, I was just doing it as a turn for a lady friend of mine.

Seatwave will have them no doubt. They obviously arenā€™t even going on sale at this stage, the consumer ombudsman would want to get off his hole.

2 pre sales meant unlikely anything left by today

The 1975 play malahide castle in June. Tickets on sale this Friday.

Theyā€™ll be getting sold for stupid money in the next few weeks and in the two weeks before the gig thereā€™ll be loads of them around and people wonā€™t be able to get rid of them.