Gigs coming up

Yeah loads of taxi driver and pensioner types in this clip :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huy6ILHCD_o

Saw this on another thread, do Aiken normally run the Thomond Park gig?

Exactly. I like ā€œThe Bossā€, and was stuck in the middle of taxi drivers and semi-pensioners when I went to see The Eagles with the folks back in 96ā€¦ A great gig.

Not sure. Chocolatemice has worked at the previous Thomond Park gigs so he might be able to tell you.

Yeah they do. Cunts burned me for a few hrs a few years backā€¦ I hope the stage falls down and kills Bruce.

Heretic.

Roger Waters playing the Wall in the Aviva in Sept, tickets on sale today.

Saw this in the 02 last year, fantastic show- highly recommended.

Sweet! Booked two tickets today, cash I donā€™t have but sure itā€™ll get paid off eventually!

Shearwater, in the Button Factory Wednesday night. Temptingā€¦

Kraftwerk, Marlay Park, 21 July. And a heap of Indie bands.

Whats the deal with this Kraftwerk 3D craic Fagan? All sounds a bit bollocksy.

3d background graphics is all. No biggie.

Ah, so it is bollocksy then. Fair enough I guess, wasnā€™t much of a stretch from what they were already at.

Will Kraftwerk appear them selves or will they just send the dummies?

We will never knowBalbec.

Did you go to see them in the end SS?

I didnā€™t farmer, no.

Has Forbidden Fruit been scrapped with the inauguration of this Longitude festival then? Itā€™s a fair fucking line-up it must be said. The inverse of the Latitude festival I suppose? I await the day by day lineups before blowing my Ticketmaster voucher.

I will be piling in Monday morning for a ticket on the Sunday to see Kraftwerk. I have been one of those ā€œmillions missed out on tickets when the website crashedā€ twice this year chasing tickets for their London and Dusseldorf gigs so this will be sweet.

Beach House, Iveagh Gardens in July.

Grizzly Bear week before handā€¦

And of course the guy who deserves a thread of his own.