Giving to Charity

Kelly is now in a rubber room

The daughters named Robyn :grinning:

8 Likes

Ya, no problem with charity pay in ireland :joy::joy::joy:

Giving money to registered charities is a mug’s game. It’s like Steve Hughes said… Giving money to them doesn’t mean you know where your money’s going… it just means you’re gullible and conformist.

1 Like

Clap on the back for this man

1 Like

This Angela Kerins cunt’s High Court action against PAC gets underway today. One of the tidbits which has come out is that she “self harmed” after PAC hearing, became unconscious and “had to be rescued for her life”

Imagine giving that cunt the kiss of life?

I’m calling total bullshit on that story also.
She could get COTY twice. She will be a strong runner again this year. She has the staying power, the personality and the looks to go on and on in this.
Angela brick Kerins.
In any case, if she died, her family could have made a few quid on the coffin so not an entirely bad news story for Angela.

6 Likes

Someone should tell her that comfort eating her way through a KFC Family Bucket isn’t really what self-harm entails, the greedy parasite.

1 Like

Whilst I was fully behind Angela in her quest 2 years ago, I feel that I will not be supporting her this year should she make the latter rounds due to some utter cuntishness by other cunts earlier this year.

+1 This is a victory lap/greatest hits tour, her body of work was in 2014 and she’s had her time and title

+1. Once a cunt always a cunt. More cunts out there deserving of the award like this cunt kelly of console.

Alison O’Reilly

nice avatar…

1 Like

I’m gonna sear it into peoples minds for the next 5 months. They can associate their dislike of me with her, its a win/win.

3 Likes

Oh she is a cunt for what she did and will be hard to beat. I think Console Kelly could push her though.

Like fuck it was.

She also called her son Calbhach

Where did I say there wasn’t a problem with charities in Ireland? The whole political system in Ireland is and always was utterly corrupt, why would charities funded by the state be any different? What would be unusual would be if they weren’t corrupt.

My points were 1) that there are good charities and bad charities and only a simpleton couldn’t tell the difference, and 2) any decent sized charity needs professional management which means paying those running it a competitive salary. Peanuts and monkeys and all that.

:sweat_smile:

This should be a tap in.