Giving to Charity

Saw kerins coming out of the four courts. She seemed mystified as to why there weren’t crowds throwing garlands at her feet. The demeanour then changed to bulldog licking piss off a nettle

2 Likes

Where did i say there wasn’t good charities?

And what made you think i was talking to you? A little hung up on me are you?

Fucking knobend.

1 Like

You directed your above post at me you utter utter simpleton.

I didn’t. I pressed reply at the bottom.

Stop digging, you’re now enhancing your reputation as a simpleton. Go back up and check, you replied to my comment on dinosaurs and their diet.

Thats what it looks like alright.

But i didn’t. I went to the bottom, pressed reply and attached the article.

Talk to rocko.

You broke the site, deserves a banning :slight_smile:.

You two would argue over fucking anything.

2 Likes

This is utter Horseshit right here. Considering the amazing testimonies given recently by people who have been helped by console and the testaments to the staff who work for console I would say that it was an excellent charity which happened to have a sneaky fucker milking it dry.
The work it did however was top class

Bullet points
•Good Aids
•Bad Aids

1. The litmus test for a charity is whether its accounts are public and you can see clearly what % of donations go to those in need rather than admin swallowing it up. The problem with state funded charities is the state itself is corrupt, so its no surprise the charities attract the corrupt.

2. I said professional management, as in someone who has the education, experience and clean record required to run a non profit business. That would automatically exclude a Paul Kelly who was convicted in the courts over twenty years ago of impersonating a doctor. See point 1.

That seals it.

Funny as fuck, and very true…

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Qm6kl17HH9s

3 Likes

It’s taken the cunts two whole weeks to get onto tfk and listen to us. If only the department of education looked in every now and then.

1 Like

Why was he lying??

Probably to do with how it cost 7m to raise 8m

1 Like

Is he autistic ?

The annoyingest thing about that article is the fact that Duffy is annoyed that he didn’t get any thanks for raising funds for charity.

1 Like

Oh
My
Days
:scream::scream::scream:

This reply in the comments gave me a right chuckle … come on own up which one of ye was it :joy:
BadManBlueMan 3 hours ago
"Autism is expected to soon reach epidemic proportions worldwide (see movie: Vaxed), yet governments and NGOs such as this remain mute about the long-suspected links between the condition and vaccines.

If such truly cared about the ever increasing numbers of children whose lives are being needlessly destroyed by state-supported, Big Pharma’s cash cow (vaccines) surely they would at least raise the issue? Not a peep. Riddle me that.

How long before the sheeple wake up and realise the sheppards are not acting in their, or their children’s interests, but rather, answer to an unelected, shadowy elite, bent on implementing a eugenicist agenda? Too long I fear."

:joy: