Giving to Charity

They’re annoying cunts…and by the look of most of them they don’t do it for the money anyway.

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s clearly beyond you

1 Like

If they were well groomed would it be an acceptable practice?

Acosting strangers on the street is never acceptable practice

1 Like

Lol

You seem to be interpreting a convention completely differently to how the committee set up to oversee the convention do. You must be a revolutionary international lawyer. Do they know this? Maybe you should give them a call.

I don’t mind them. Most people are so wrapped up in their own affairs (and understandably so) that they need a bit of a poke to think about giving to charity. I’ve never seen chuggers accosting people. I think they’re usually quite polite.

1 Like

Chuggars are not cunts, the people who employ them usually are.

If Colmn o’gormans ‘charity’ had a clear and concise agenda then it might appeal to more common people and they wouldn’t need to be wasting so much donated money.

No need to give them a call. The possible criminalisation of children under the protection of life is clearly against the convention. But do is abortion on demand as sought by ogorman

You posted an article where o’gorman calls on the government to act on the calls of the Committee that oversees the convention. First you say the committee is contradicting the convention which they oversee, then you change and say O’Gorman is contradicting the convention by calling for what the committee that oversees the convention recommends.

Are you well Art?

No I don’t. The committee clearly does not call for unrestricted abortion which is what O’Gorman is calling for, thus making O’Gorman a huge hypocrite when you consider the wording of the preamble

Are you a member?

Funding now being withheld from GOAL. Is any charity genuine?

Hedge Funds Care is.

1 Like

Anyone in the know knew GOAL were cunts a long time ago.

2 Likes

I suppose being from Laois you were schooled early in cunt-spotting.

1 Like

Aye, didn’t we have cunts like you coming through daily.

Maybe an interesting (and probably a very short) thread. “People involved in the charity sector who aren’t cunts”

The way that cunt hijacked sporting events and players for decades to line his and his families pockets was disgusting

1 Like

Wonder how much goal paid him to fuck off.

As an aside, what experience does Andrews have to pull in 95 k per annum from goal

Barry Andrews (chief executive of GOAL) said today that he could not guarantee everything was above board in his GOAL organisation :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Interesting that he has been pushing Ireland to take huge amounts of Syrian migrants and now there is an investigation into fraud relating to GOAL and contracts in Syria.

1 Like