Giving to Charity

Not odd really

I like the use of the word “rife” in the headline.

For FAO @artfoley

https://www.businesspost.ie/asthma-society-of-ireland-reports-deficit-of-e370000/

1 Like

I believe that yet again TFK has been ahead of the curve on this one.
I must do some digging.

:clap:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Things That Are Wrong:

Was bandage’s asthma for real, or could there possibly be a drug scandal to erupt about the TFK Astro side :eek:

Huzzah. Vindication.

His sub 25 min 5km is now starting to look very dubious.

6 Likes

The TFK Astro side, could this be one of the whistleblower stories Paul Kimmage was referring to on Matt Cooper the other day? Who’s the whistleblower? I wouldn’t put anything past that @fran cunt.

:eyes:

Here we go again.

Ataxia Ireland.
There’s a lad who suffers from that who is out collecting for them in all sorts of weather. I’d hope for his sake there’s nothing dodgy going on.

1 Like

Another day another charity scandal. Good job the tanks are investigating because we won’t

1 Like

Folks

Closing up my Tour de Munster fund raising (eventually) as the cheque presentation will be later this month.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank those from TFK who gave and who gave very generously to what is a great cause close to my heart. Of the €1,137.56 that I raised this year, €218.38 came from lads on this website. Unreal and very humbling. Those who gave, and you know who you are, and though I’ve said thanks on PMs already, let me say it again here on the main board - Thank You!

Locke

8 Likes

@glasagusban

Just donated €2 to a black lady for a fundraiser for her church.

1 Like

A Protestant church?

I actually asked her that and she laughed and told me "no, it’s ". I zoned out at that stage, she said “God Bless You” as she departed.

Feeling really good about myself now.

5 Likes

You’re a good guy mate. That lady is lucky to have you

1 Like

Looks like another cookie jar job. Wonder if Mulally will write a scathing article about it?

Give time somewhere. Fuck charity