Things That Are Wrong

Is this wrong? I cant decide, 18 yo Emma Watson’s most recent photo shoot.

Who the fook is she? Looks about 30. And fairly rough.

Hermione .

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/b/b5/Hermione_granger.jpg

eh she deserves to be in the lovely ladies thread.

Jail bate untill just a year or two ago

The failure of our national broadcaster to give any coverage to an emerging sport - "floodlit indoor cricket !!Played in cattle marts all across the West from Sept 1st. onwards. Did I mention the price of fags, drink, kebabs etc., the simple pleasures…

Do you know what’s wrong in my book?

Fcukers collecting for Asthma. Fair enough you’d prefer not to have it, but surely most people can afford an inhaler? Collecting for Cancer etc. fair dues…but Asthma? Get the fuck.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Do you know what’s wrong in my book?

Fcukers collecting for Asthma. Fair enough you’d prefer not to have it, but surely most people can afford an inhaler? Collecting for Cancer etc. fair dues…but Asthma? Get the fuck.[/quote]

Bit of a coincidence you mention this. Have asthma myself but always laugh at those clowns collecting for it around Croke Park on match days. As you say, I use an inhaler on the odd occasion and it works pretty well. Some of them look at you with disdain when stroll past them without lobing a few coins in.

What are they collecting for Bandage though? That’s what I want to know. They had me pestered at the Galway races. Building huts in Africa, researching cancer, AIDS medication grand, I just don’t pity asthma sufferers per se. I pity you for other reasons of course, but not because you have asthma.

Rock taking over my mantle of starting threads that are opposite to others.

Things that are right versus Things that are wrong
Underrated movies versus Overrated movies

that cock jim power from friends first

Ya ha ha ha so true, so so true.

Are Nell McCafferty and Eamonn Dunphy the same person?

Was just about to say that Nell McCafferty airing her thick-as-pig-shit economic views on TV is wrong.

I’ll never understand how that bint gets so much air time.

Ah stop it Jugs. You’ve cracked one off to her before. Admit it.

Is she drunk?

Rosanne Barr doing a comedy gig in Dublin. just heard an ad for it onthe radio, €12 in. I thought she was dead?

Card nights in pub for suicede awareness, sorry but that’s just wrong

golf

that is all

[quote=“artfoley”]golf

that is all[/quote]
That’s true, don’t like Volkswagons