Giving to Charity

In Ballykisteen for a bit of grub

You said the Vee. Don’t be backtracking now just to have a cut at Waterford.

1 Like

He’s just frustrated that he couldn’t set a PB because of the shitty road surface.

1 Like

Link please @Locke

Just an FYI guys,
your real name doesn’t appear anywhere if you donate to @Locke’s fund,

1 Like

Good

Fagan’s comment was poignant.

Day one done. 179km average 27.5km/ph. Tail wind pretty much all the way. Dry thankfully, got in before the rain

4 Likes

Day two well over. In the hotel after a reception with DSI Kerry for 6 o’clock. One biblical downpour coming out of Listowel but apart from that and a few showers in Clare we were grand. 150km on the nose, 27km/ph average.

Lads, as of now €845 of €1,500 donated on line is from TFKrs. Fuckin unrale. Fair play to you all you big bunch of beautiful people! All of these donations goes straight to DSI, all 120 of us doing the Tour de Munster fund our accommodation and food and gear ourselves. All monies raised goes to the cause. Thank you all, and to the donator who’s message of inspiration read “Fuck Kilkenny”, brilliant!!!

10 Likes

PM me there ya Kilkenny bollix with the link

1 Like

Tipp cunt

1 Like

I’ll have to do this Tour in a year or two. Maybe we can get @balbec in too. Need two fat lads I can draft behind.

2 Likes

Next year is the 20th anniversary, t’would be a good one

1 Like

@Locke or @backinatracksuit can you send me on the link?

You’re picking the wrong guy, mate.

Some nordy collecting for Palestine in Shannon today . No chance

75% of Shannon’s population is from the north mate

I know. It’s a shit hole.

All done and dusted with the Tour de Munster. Yesterday was all about the weather, it was shocking, worst I’ve been out cycling in. But no casualties and we all got through it. Better today and Patrick’s Hill was a blast. Thanks again to all on here for the support and best wishes.

11 Likes

Fair play.

1 Like