Giving up Cigarettes and or Caffeine thread

Going without isnā€™t an option for a weak willled spineless cunt like me.

2 Likes

Youre a weak cunt.

1 Like

Mentally you are savage weak

Off cigarettes since end of June 2014. Havenā€™t touched one since. The vapes are a joke, give the whole lot up cold turkey.

MTFU

3 Likes

Youā€™re off them or youre not ā€“ thereā€™s no halfway house here.

Quitters.

3 Likes

I find it hard to watch one of the greatest shows ever since giving up the smokes. Don is the man!

1 Like

I will be giving up caffeine and sugar on Friday

end of message

2 Likes

I thought you had given up caffeine bud? ā€” Caffeine is a gift.

Ive been hitting the matcha lattes pretty hard recently

2 Likes
1 Like

You are at the start of a difficult but beautiful journey

1 Like

Sure, we all may start smokinā€™ so.

Nothing wrong with vaping if it the right substance is being vaped.

Sure mate, if youā€™re vaping that stuff in the privacy of your own home good luck to you.

But lads vaping vanilla cherry bubblegum in a shopping centre is definitely :rollseyes:

Donā€™t mind the cunts @Brimmer_Bradley. Fair play to you for getting halfway off. Itā€™s the poison in the fags thatā€™ll kill you not the nicotine. Keep the head up. One day at a time.

Tks buddy. Iā€™m feeling really good about it now and the sister in law lit up a smoke beside be yesterday and it didnā€™t bother me.
Iā€™d normally hit the ATM on a Sunday night or Monday and take out ā‚¬80 or ā‚¬100 for the week, have a ā‚¬50 in my pocket since last Monday, Iā€™ll still have it Saturday afternoon now, big big difference financially.

FT article today on science and sport intersecting at Barcelona:

ā€œCaffeine turns out to improve physical, cognitive and technical performance (even including passing accuracy). The guide recommends tea or coffee at pre-training breakfast and caffeinated sports drinks (or gum) on match ā€œdays.ā€

Cat got your tongue @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

You are at nothing if you are not consuming caffeine before physical activity.

1 Like