Giving up Cigarettes and or Caffeine thread

That was just last night and maybe I had some alcohol on board

:smile:

Great threadā€¦cigarettes are trickier though. :confused:

Still off the cunts, ive had two since i picked them in when steamed, still would wake up some mornings raging for oneā€¦

Staff strong palā€¦I was off them for 3 years and went back on them bit by bit boozing at the weekends.

Stay off them.

If I could cut them out to just when boozing Iā€™d be delighted seeing as my social life is over.

Why do ya think ive only had two!!

Absolute wasters in here. Just give them up ffs. It;s the most disgusting, horrible habit around - inhaling tar and smelling like shit ā€¦ is that what you think of yourself??? I know you three lads are way better than that.

1 Like

its vile, only the most hardcore roasters refuse give up fags these days

Fuckers when out for a meal have to go for a smoke between every course and coming back stinking ā€¦ same bastards wake up and smoke in the bedroom.

I read Alan Carrā€™s book 9 years ago and it genuinely worked like magic. I had tortured myself trying to quit numerous times before with chewing gum, patches etc.

If you have reached the point where you are sick of them and really want to quit Carr is the way to go. Itā€™s relatively speaking a pretty painless experience.

Is this before or after they have shoved your shite back a fortnight?

1 Like

What?? Is this English ?

Two weeks yesterday since Iā€™ve smoked a cigarette. I have the leccie one the whole time and am flying it this time around.
Went off of them in sept 2014 until Christmas week 2014 and felt great and saved the price of a week away in Ireland. Does anyone here use the vapor thing.

2 Likes

IMO the vapes are as bad a habit. Anyone I see on them after quitting the cigs tends to be constantly drawing on them.

If your gonna succeed, go cold turkey and win with brain power. :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Iā€™d never manage without the vapor. Even with it the mornings are tough. That first smoke with a coffee is hard beat.
Iā€™ve noticed this time round Iā€™m using the vapor less and less. Iā€™ve gone a week or a few days off of them but Mrs Bradley smokes an odd one and if theyā€™re on the worktop Iā€™ll smoke them. Sheā€™s also off of them this time.

1 Like

Donā€™t embarrass yourself with those steamerish vape yokes. Fucking eejits pulling on them walking around the shops and all, useless cunts

Chewing gum helped me when I went 8 months off them. The only other downside was I got an awful hankering for chocolate & sweets. I was ating like a mad yoke.

It works for me buddy. I remember going cold turkey before for 6 weeks and Iā€™m lucky I didnā€™t kill some cunt. I get very very angry without my nicotine.

Iā€™d have a few smokes on a night out, i smoked full time for 7 or 8 years but gave them up handy enough about more than 10 years ago, I was lucky I suppose but I wouldnā€™t be seen dead with one of those vape things