Glenda

So Glnda, what fir$t attractd you to multi millionair Johnny Ronan?

is she knocking him off now?

Supposed to be an obnoxoius prick, what would you expect from a hang sandwich ating tipp man I suppose

They just finished their 3 year relationship apparently.

2 of them used to come into The 51 a couple of years back the odd Saturday when we’d be doing an all dayer. He had a driver who literally sat in the car outside while they drank wine for a few hours. We were watching Barca-Real Madrid one evening when they came in - ‘you’re in for El Classico, I suppose?’ said I to them. Gas craic, so I am.

I actually pity her after this. How low would your self respect would need to plummet to do this? Surely this is proof positive that women are only interested in one thing, the folding stuff. This has been a shocking propaganda disaster for Irish women. They would do anything to align themselves with the trappings of wealth.

[quote=“dancarter”]is she knocking him off now?

Supposed to be an obnoxoius prick, what would you expect from a hang sandwich ating tipp man I suppose[/QUOTE]

They spent 3 years keeping their relationship private and then when they finished up he sent an email to all the papers to let them know they were no longer together. Poor glenda was very distraught apparently.

no wonder you are in the legends group:thumbsup:

What happened to the wife along the way lads? Was she cool with this?

I assume as long she was still getting her weekly allowance she was

That’s women for you.

SS*, I think you’re in danger of projecting Glenda’s behaviour across onto all Irish women here.

They’re not all mercenaries? :eek:

They like to say they are attracted to the stability.
My hole.:clap:
Attraction is a massive part of any relationship, anyone who says differently is living in dreamworld. There is no fooking way in the entire world Glenda was attracted to that wolf.

Some of them are lovely girls. You need to get away from Dublin for a week or two and forget about these Asset models and hot eastern European chicks. Instead, head back down to Limerick and hook up with Breda, PRO of Patrickswell Camogie Club. You’ll never look back.

haha

now she’ll be back to doing this http://www.simplyweddings.com/images/simply/glenda_gilson2.jpg and whoring her permanently startled stories to the sindo

:clap::clap::thumbsup:

The majority of Irish women are vacuous bitches. But I think we knew that already. I never called the last girl I was seeing because she wanted to talk about shoes while I wanted to talk about who should make up the Dublin full forward line for the championship. Maybe if had talked about rugby it would have given her some reassurance that I wanted to climb the social ladder. When I tried to get down to business with her the only place she was willing to feel me up in was the pockets. I knew then it just couldn’t work.

BTW I hear Glenda and the girls are auditioning for a new presenter to replace Lorraine Keane on Xpose. Get in there lads.

This whole story is almost too depressing, Glenda is supposed to be a (role) model. I thought maybe Debbie Daniels was a one off, perhaps hypnotised by Paul even, but now it seems all of womanhood is infected with this disease.

I think the whole point is to use them anway. Who cares if you’re both using each other as long as you’re getting your nat king?

I believe Glenda was in Cannes recently, I’m sure she was going all out for a replacement over there.

Interestingly a straw poll of Cork lads at the weekend would indicate that Glenda is held in high esteem down in the PROC. All, bar myself, agreed that BOD had traded down to Huberman. My voting for Huberman was seen as yet another signal that the Dubs had gotten to me.

Dont think Glenda is too bad to be honest, thought she came across quite well in that Celeb Bainisteoir last year. A dopey bitch but she seems to realise that, its not like shes running for the european elections or anythign