Glenda

I watched a bit of Miss Gilson on Expos recently. She is indeed a tidy bit of stuff, but I fear if I had to listen to her for too long one of us would have to die at my hands, and I dont think it would be me.

I trust this was strictly as part of research for any potential lovely lady candidates rather than due to a keen interest in fashion and style.

Speaking of the bainster thing apparently she rode one of the lads off the team. I think it was mentioned on here before.

My surroundings dicated it.

Matty Forde did too, apparently/allegedly.

Tinnion, please tell the story.

Glenda is an absolute dinger imo, she appears to have come out the otherside of that bad hairdo and startled look phase from a few years ago and has blossomed into one of the countries finest. Maybe its a coincidence the change coincided with her stint on a GAA reality show but i doubt it.

Huberman is quality also but her arms in the pic above have shocked me to be honest, i dont like muscle and sinew on a woman.

[quote=“Bandage”]Matty Forde did too, apparently/allegedly.

Tinnion, please tell the story.[/QUOTE]

Forde and Drico, two men you would happily take pipe from Bando.

Deckchairs ? :eek:

huberman is good looking but not sexy…
Gilson is not good looking but sexy…

[quote=“dancarter”]Interestingly a straw poll of Cork lads at the weekend would indicate that Glenda is held in high esteem down in the PROC. All, bar myself, agreed that BOD had traded down to Huberman. My voting for Huberman was seen as yet another signal that the Dubs had gotten to me.
[/QUOTE]

I’m with you on this Dan:clap:

I’m not the shy retiring type, but I’d rather not harrow what the Snoopster has ploughed.

[quote=“scumpot”]huberman is good looking but not sexy…
Gilson is not good looking but sexy…[/QUOTE]

Has it been established for definite that Glenda Gilson is a woman?

Gilson seems to have a good body but the fact that there is little or no tit to be seen and the chance of a schlong between her legs means that its the German every time.

[quote=“Bandage”]Matty Forde did too, apparently/allegedly.

Tinnion, please tell the story.[/QUOTE]

Bagged her in coppers after wexford crashed out of the championship to Tyrone last year, alledgedly etc.

Matty wouldn’t be the pickiest either so it was great to see him raise his standards a bit.

[quote=“briantinnion”]Bagged her in coppers after wexford crashed out of the championship to Tyrone last year, alledgedly etc.

Matty wouldn’t be the pickiest either so it was great to see him raise his standards a bit.[/QUOTE]

Matty was going out with a quite gamey young one of my acquaintance and sister of a rival county footballer and she had to give him the flick because he was quote ‘afraid to ride her’. Soft cunt.

:wink:

[quote=“briantinnion”]Bagged her in coppers after wexford crashed out of the championship to Tyrone last year, alledgedly etc.

Matty wouldn’t be the pickiest either so it was great to see him raise his standards a bit.[/QUOTE]

gilson doesnt seem the coppers type

She musta heard Mattie was in there…

He people wouldn’t be long gone from the sod either though for that matter. They don’t be long forgetting where they come from.

This footballer was from Westmeath Gola? Wasn’t a bad lookin bird from what I remember.

The one thing I will say in Glenda’s favour is that she cites her favourite film as Apocalypse Now. This is quite impressive from a woman.

And I could say I’m open to the idea of Waterford being declared a City, doesnt mean its true.