Glenda

Denial must be a frightening thing :rolleyes:

Denial of what?

Denial is a river in Egypt Cian:p

give it up pook lad

Answer my question you townie cunt.

Sign in @Malarkey :joy:

Consensus was Glenda was better looking than Amy huberman?? Wtf

Some horrid horrid misogyny on display here.
Weve really regressed as a forum

2 Likes

Wow.

15 years ago, Jesus itā€™s shocking :rofl:

I only saw Glenda in the flesh once, she was walking towards me on Wickham st in Limerick and she was like a Goddess, Iā€™d say it was close to 20 years ago

Its a poor man who isnt open to change.

That was years ago.
You wouldnā€™t get away with it now.

Thereā€™s not a day goes by I donā€™t feel regret. Not because weā€™re in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who wrote those terrible things

I wanna talk to him. I wanna try to talk some sense to him ā€“ tell him the way things are. But I canā€™t. That kidā€™s long gone and this old man is all thatā€™s left. I gotta live with that.

Rehabilitated?

Itā€™s just a bullshit word.

So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time.

Because to tell you the truth, I donā€™t give a shit.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have paid much notice of the Gilson one, but one day I saw her in the flesh and she is top drawer in the looks department.
Drico must have been advised to go for a girl next door type to be taken seriously as a rugby legend.

Iā€™ll admit that i was quite shocked when i read this, appalled even - who would have thought that sid had a girlfriend?

1 Like

That bit of north Derry wit was completely lost on the audience, you can only stay doing your best.

2 Likes

Would Glenda be ā€œhauntyā€?

Apparently sheā€™s very honest. If you were to lose anything shed hand it back to you

1 Like

just checked her instagram, i concur

Glenda & Johnny Ronan used to drink in The 51 back in the Celtic Tiger era (cc @Keadyshouldhaveplayedin89). Ronanā€™s driver would park diagonally across the road from the entrance & wait hours for them.

Edit: I see I mentioned this very interesting fact at the start of the thread 15 YEARS AGO.

7 Likes