Going to the Dentist

The absolute state of Scott Carson’s teeth.

You’d think a millionaire footballer would get that sorted.

1 Like

He could get an implant to fill the gap.

I don’t know whether to smile at him or kick a field goal

1 Like

Work conditions/pay isn’t all that great for most either these days.

1 Like

Any TFK remedies for a chipped/half rotten tooth that’s giving me a bit of grief lately? (one of the back lower ones)

Dentist wont see me until mid January.

1 Like

Clove oil if it’s giving you pain
But if it’s painful your dentist should see you

1 Like

January? Ring around man be no issue finding one, get it pulled.

3 Likes

Would you even need to replace a tooth like that? Its the very back molar underneath.

I’ve also googled and it looks to be also called a Wisdom tooth.

Wisdom teeth are a different story altogether, no harm in losing a back tooth.

1 Like

Yeah even if everyone is booked up just tell them you’ll go on the cancellation list. You’ll be rang within a few days. @peddlerscross

2 Likes

Good stuff.

I’m a complete novice at this craic and haven’t been to a dentist since Primary School.

I was blaming myself for having a rotten tooth but looks like a common enough issue.

1 Like

It’s common enough amongst lads who haven’t been to the dentist in over 20 years alright.

5 Likes

The last time I got a toothache I sucked cloves and it worked quite well in reducing discomfort.

Prescient

Cc @peddlerscross

Fennel tea.

Paracetamol and ibuprofen alternating every 4 hours, max dose

Everything else is all horse shit

Clove oil is more effective when dealing with toothache

I was prescribed painkillers when i got dry socket from wisdom tooth extraction, not clove oil. Heavy and regular pain killers

1 Like

If the tooth is gone we’ve got a different situation I suppose

You get a check up and polish for €15 off the prsi per year. Once you get it fixed avail of it. I was in a similar situation a few years back, a few fillkmgs that laya covered.

Ring around, its near on impossible to get a dentist this time of year, hopefully isnt a pain in the hole