Golf Thread

Ye all take this golf lark too serious, it’s supposed to be a bit of craic.

1 Like

It usually is until money is involved

I’ve the tee time booked already

Peach of a morning for it

11 Likes

Jammy bastard. Where is that? Looks an intimidating approach shot in.

:heart_eyes:

that’s a brave man standing there after 6 weeks with no golf

3 Likes

6th in Lahinch. I’m just a bit left, looks worse than it is

Just got nine in, no need to overdo it yet

1 Like

how was the swing?

Short game ?

Irons good, driver non-compliant :persevere:. Greens were hairy so twas just rapping it at the hole anywhere short

I’m going to the driving range there when I clock out

I’m going to hit a few dozen drives before my tee time friday

https://www.tippmidwestradio.com/2020/11/30/locals-outraged-at-selling-of-ballykisteen-golf-course-to-farmland/?cn-reloaded=1
I wonder who the buyer is?I’d be guessing Coolmore with a nice few bob in cash for the auctioneer

Is it not a bit far from them? Thought it was all Sth Tipp land they were buying up

They’re buying up land all over Tipperary, I’ve a good mate out there who says it’s most likely them.

That was enjoyable. Golf not great. Slagging top notch.

1 Like

Did you see that one @johnnysachs? Good value I think

Not Coolmore

Would you believe @Raylan I just booked Portmarnock today for 25th of March (only €50). I probably saw it advertised in same place you did. The whole package is unreal value though. If I have a few quid to spare after Christmas and we know what lockdowns or otherwise will be in place in near term I’ll probably do it.

The brother was onto them earlier, think there was only 25 left at that stage. I told herself she was after picking out my xmas gift :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Sweet. Something to look forward to in the new year. It’s rare you would get a chance to play courses of that calibre. And like you said places get snapped up fairly quickly. There is a good follow on twitter - Irish golf opens which put up winter series events and the like. Always good deals to be had.

1 Like

Who was it so ?