Golf Thread

You big bad bastard of a man.

First Officer @TheBird - enhance

:dart:

5 Likes

I’d have to fairly stock up on golf balls if I was playing there.

1 Like

a couple of three putts on the horizon

I’m down more than a few after today, got wild on the back nine.

1 Like

No sit-down dining yet unfortunately, which isn’t all bad as I’d have been paying for the steaks

Made some clatter of thunder & lightning for a finish. Did ye get it on the Dundalk side of the mountain @caulifloweredneanderthal?

I’m in Limerick city kid

Mind yourself

How much Stirling did that set you back

Part of this package

2 Likes

Unrale. Not sure how the 03 CE Jetta will go in staunch Portrush though

I gave it a lick of orange paint, going down a storm

Some amount of Limerick flags up around the place pal.

1 Like

Day 3

12 Likes

that’s fucking living boy

2 Likes

Sake

1 Like

@Raylan how was the golf the 3 days? Did you score well on any of the courses? Which one was best?

Golf was in and out really, played well over stretches of holes, we were paired up against each other so you could get away with the few bad ones most of the time. Palmerstown is a different game entirely to the other two, but it’s a fine track in its own right. I think we all had Portrush ahead of RCD, but I didn’t have the gap between them as wide as the lads.

RCD is more like home with all the blind shots, the lads were giving out but I didn’t mind it. We really could have done with having more homework done or even getting a forecaddy for the day. There was a thunderstorm rolling down off the Mournes as we were coming in and that finishing stretch has some animal holes back into the wind

Portrush is better presented, the greens were top notch even though we could see they had been sanded recently. It’s playable at the same time, the course has a lovely flow to it, clever runoffs and bunkering around the greens means you have to be hitting your approaches well. I’d have it up there with Waterville as one of the best I’ve played here.

4 Likes

Did ye have an actual caddy even?