Golf Thread

The current pair I have are very similar to them and I hate them. Have always felt my feet on the back 9 wearing them

2 Likes

Get the ones I put up. Like slippers sham

1 Like

I’ve a pair of these currently… Never worn anything as comfortable

1 Like

Anything from under armour is silly money

I’m getting out tomorrow. I shot 80 twice my last two times out, tomorrow we go for the holy grail of a round in the 70’s.

4 Likes

The auld lad raving about the Under Armours he has the last time I was home. Think he has three pairs of shoes in rotation but doesn’t like the Ecco ones despite wearing normal Ecco shoes

For a reason

I’m telling ye the inesis are as comfortable as anything you’ll put on for a third of the price of the under armour.

The price of golf shoes is outrageous

The inesis are every bit as comfortable for a third of the price

I’d say he’s never heard of Decathlon and I’d say the mother would like to leave it that way.

He’d usually have vouchers for pro shops and the likes from competitions and would always have the eye out for a deal like a proper Tipp roaster.

Although he recently told me he spent €150 on walking shoes :open_mouth:

1 Like

I paid 120 for them with a discount I think… I’d gladly pay 150 to 200 for them next time around

They probably come from the same factory as the inesis but get a different label

I had Adidas and under armour that the feet would be sore after 18. I’ve never had sore feet in the inesis and they’ve great arch support.

1 Like

43 on the front and 39 on the back, ah well some day I’ll get there

4 Likes

Still great shooting. You have it in you.

2 Likes

I got out yesterday for the first time in 2021. A corporate charity day thing in Powercourt. Cracking course and cracking weather - can’t believe I left it at over a year since I played a round.

I was hitting some warmup balls on their range beforehand when my right shoe came apart 8 mins before tee-off. Had to drop everything and into the Pro Shop to buy whatever shoe fitted me. I can’t even remember what make but €120 spent on shoes more than made up for free round of golf etc

4 Likes

East or West?

Big back story on Kim over insurance and 10 mill. Haven’t read the that there yet so apologies if it’s in it

It’s mentioned alright

1 Like

He was a serious golfer… There’s a good bit to the story