Golf Thread

I’ve a funny feeling that this 1% will be able to include absolutely everyone you admire who plays golf.

If you don’t enjoy the sport, or like the people who play it, why do you bother commenting on it or engaging in debate around it?

You wouldn’t catch me in the horsey set threads.

Hold your horses, I asked one small question about the split. I got something about relationships and Greg Norman fired back at me.

The Irish Open would have folded a few years back only for him practically sponsoring the thing

Huh?

He’s not playing it? @backinatracksuit will be very upset.

The Irish Open is a living breathing entity?

You’re on golf threads on Sunday night and Monday morning talking about a sport you hate that is played by people you hate.

Well, 99% of them anyhow.

1 Like

I’m a golf fan. You despise it and have been posting goodo about it all weekend incl loads of gossipy tittle tattle abiut how mcilroy broke up with a girlfriendd

And I’m the one that’s in an awful way… Get some fresh air man :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ah the old proverb…‘Start and finish your week with hate and you’ll be a hateful cunt’

1 Like

Disappointing bullying going on here. Very disappointing.

Here comes the rats following the pied piper

The golfy set dont like the hard questions asked it seems.

Goodo… All weekend… :rofl:

It’s great to see you tracking my posts all the same. Top posters like me have that effect.

Golf isn’t sport.

You’ve destroyed them here.

Right. There you go again. Why do you waste so much time hating it so?

Life is too short.

Hi Croppy.

I asked a simple question about the split in golf and have merely replied to replies to me since then.

Thanks,

Tom.

1 Like

You’ve been wonderfully patient here.

Wouldn’t it have made more sense for the Saudis to flood the European tour with more money and attract the golfers that way? What there doing here doesn’t really follow what they’ve done in other sports.