Golf Thread

Was like the wild west back in the day, used get some laugh on the par 5 that runs alongside southill. Youd see the little cunts running out from the trees on your left robbing the balls off the fairway :rofl:

I ended up having some deal going with them, I’d pick up any old scrap balls I’d find and I’d give them 2 of those for a pro v.

Your ball was here sir and they’d put it back 40 yards further up than it was :rofl:

1 Like

Surely a market for it if done properly. I was at a loose end in Limerick there one weekday during the summer and there was no available open singles and no green fee under 100 quid available within a half an hour drive… There was a classic had the course booked in Rathbane for the evening. I was v surprised…

You have to plot your way around there and away from the clubhouse (spit) you could meet any array of characters up there.

They have got a big membership according to a mate of mine…

I think one of the big gripes colm has is not a lot gets back to him for maintenance

1 Like

I always found you’d hit the drive on that hole nice and lively and aim well fucking right :laughing: The auld lad would often fire them in an auld Dunlop or Range ball or something just to keep them onside. “Ah thanks sir”

Probably distance lads getting their GUI who go around the country then winning opens and classics playing off 23. Cunts.

3 Likes

Rory double bogey on the first hole today but has steadied the ship there after.
In eight place now, five behind, on hole eight.

The leader Macintyre has just hit 6 birdies on the opening nine.

Three back now. McIntryre drops one at 10, McIlroy picks one up at 9.

Hon Rory.

McIntryre absolutely motoring. At -14 now. Don’t see him getting caught

Big ball Bob starting to wobble a bit. Should be a good last hour or so.

As an aside you’d have to think the yanks will beat the tar out of Europe on this course next year. Very American course.

Game on here Ger

Another bogey coming here for bob mc

The infamous @caulifloweredneanderthal kiss of death for Bob Mc.

Matt fitz in the poo poo

Mcilroy sticks it in the uisce on 16 aftet getting to one off the lead

If Perez didn’t do so much fannying over a handy putt there, he could have made the play-off

Never in doubt chief!

1 Like
4 Likes

I snort laughed at that bud