Golf Thread

I got very emotional watching that. Every putt the tiger holed was a dagger into the hearts of the liv murder regime.

He done that for the sport of golf.

1 Like

Tiger just putted from on the green into a bunker

The headbangers are chasing after the tiger now. Tampon gate is trending on twitter.

Men can have periods these days though? They want it every way.

Seems to be a lot of ‘feminists’ who either can’t understand or don’t want to accept that men hit the ball farther.

The headbangers have taken over.

2 Likes

It was a joke amongst friends and I’m definitely using it the next time I put one out passed one of the lads

I’d imagine Hugh Cahill has done his last Rugby commentary with his comments on twitter.

Hopefully. RTE badly needs to reinstate Ryle.

seems legit sam winchester GIF

https://twitter.com/noelledobrien/status/1626683378530504708

What is it about female hygiene products that is so entertaining? I’ll field this one. The ads. Christ, they’re legendary.

1 Like

:rofl:

when were they made?

About 1994 I’d say. I’m sure I recall the Bodyform one being parodied on The Word. Some vocal in fairness.

There was a time when I was maybe 12 or 13 when those ads would come on and my younger brother would start pissing himself laughing. The mother would be saying “What are you laughing at?” which would make him laugh harder.

1 Like

This micing up of players is very good. Colin morikawa was just on.

1 Like

Some round by tiger

1 Like

He should be absolutely forced to take a buggy from now on. He can compete with any of them on one leg. Spare him and make him last.

He’d prefer to lose under his own steam I’d say. A stubborn mule of a man. What a legend

4 Likes

I know.

He’s a genuine phenomenon.

1 Like

He fairly cut the bollocks off some reporter Wednesday when your man suggested he just be happy to take part. “I’m here to compete” replied the tiger before he’d finished his sentence.

2 Likes