Golf Thread

Fun fact: The gas bubble put in your eye during surgery for a detached retina is also referred to as a tamponade, or tampon for short. So I have experience of having a tampon inside me.

1 Like

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/sinister-theory-about-boris-johnsons-model-bus-story-john-mclellan-1414345

I know one person who’s had your situation in the last 2 years. Would be happy to link you up if you wanted someone to rattle something off.

1 Like

1st in Doonbeg? Iconic hole that.

1 Like

Be the hokey

The Finaus are good people.

1 Like

Has anyone invested in the Stealth Irons?

Tom Hoge just shot a course record 62 around Sawgrass.

He’s in good company. I managed a 62 myself years ago on the Amiga 500. He nailed the last putt fair play to him, looked like he was bricking it after hitting in the approach.

1 Like

He drained it fair play to him. Showed real balls

You’ve either doxxed yourself or someone else there mate

1 Like

Someone else, but I’ll wipe in any case

1 Like

Hard to believe the USPGA is on this weekend. Suffered massively from moving from the end of august .

1 Like

The move from August devalued an already devalued major. Bit of craic anyway, go Rory etc etc.

1 Like

The curse of the split season. Even golf destroyed by the suits in Croke Park….

2 Likes

This Oak Hill looks a difficult enough track. Have you played it yet @Fagan_ODowd

2 Likes

Lowry burning it up by look of things today

Made a bit of a hames of the last. Stood on the tee-box with the intention of blasting it to Ferbane but pulled it to the sideline and had to eke out a bogey. Level par, 5 back so far from out of it. His 2 aims for tomorrow are to shoot 67 and Offaly to bate Laois. Young Ruairi dragged himself back to level as well….

Nice leaderboard, all to play for. I’m going to have a sneaky €5 on Hovland of all people….:wink:

2 Likes

12 Likes