Golf Thread

Played patchy enough, had 30 points for a finish, scratched four holes early on before I got the driver functioning. Bane of my life that fucking club :angry:

Dangerous club on that course. You’d be as well off tipping around with the three iron.

Only ever played it once. 26 points off 18 before I got swing lessons and sorted out my putting. Great, great course. Didn’t find the sand once, must be a record

Played Dooks last week with a dysfunctional enough game but still enjoyed it. Magnificient views of the peninsula. Shot 28 points but putting was atrocious and driver let me down a few times. Trying to organise this trip below for August. Great Value for money.

Two greats on Irish soil .

I played that, or something similar a few years back. Good value but weather was grim and we played atrocious

Any tips for tomorrow. I suppose weather will play its part any advantage putting a bet on early tee hitters

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/quiet-please-for-the-rapidly-accelerating-death-of-golf-1.3148717?mode=amp

Great column by FotF Malachy Clerkin (hi Mal) on the weird manchildren who play golf and attend competitive golfing events.

Glasshouses, stones etc…

Harsh on Malachy - he’s a good guy.

A swift nine, a winner posted on the equine thread, and a few pints to follow. The simple things are best.

Where is That? Looks sensational

The 6th at Lahinch. My personal favourite, a glorious creation.

You have a lovely way of living, pal. :ok_hand::clap:

I’m a confident guy Har :wink:

BBC have won the PGA rights.

The USPGA major as opposed to the PGA Tour rights?

USPGA.

Sky Sports must be seething

Fuck em