Golf Thread

Far better off finding somewhere with short game facilities and practising chipping and putting

Glorious day in de Kingdom

6 Likes

4 Likes

Wheres that @Raylan?

Tralee GC

4 Likes

Why is your man in red using a putter from the rough?

See the flag beside him?

Winter mats?

Yeah. Pain in the hole. Made a fuck of my two best drives trying to hit off them, when I still had a score going

Very frustrating alright. How were the greens? Playing Dooks, Tralee and both courses in Ballybunion in a few weeks in a links challenge. All for €300 which I thought was reasonable enough.

1 Like

I must try get back into the golf during the summer. Playing off 18 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: There was a time where I was playing twice a week but I lost interest all of a sudden. I miss it now :confused:

1 Like

They were a bit slow as you’d expect this time of year, but they were running true. That’s a decent deal alright, I haven’t knocked Waterville off my list, looking to get down there at some stage this year.
That open comp we were playing is €50 a man, it’s great value. It’s on again the May and June bank holiday Mondays if anyone hasn’t played there yet. Unmissable course imo.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Tralee is sensational spot. 50 quid is some steal

1 Like

What are you playing off now pal?

First day out of the year, fairly typical links conditions.

2 Likes

Where are you, pal?

Portmarnock. A fine course

3 Likes

Golf :smile:

1 Like

Its fine course if you can get to play it on the cheap. Its robbery for tourists paying 150 + a head of a green fee. I played it 4 or 5 times with a former boss who was a member and thought it was a bit boring.

I used to drive him ape saying it wasnt a patch on Corballis (views from Corballis are 10 times better)

2 Likes