Golf Thread

Driving ranges with outdoor bays but a bit of overhead covering are closed and classified as indoor so cannot open. However pubs with smoking areas offering full shelter are classified as outdoors. Obviously pubs are still closed but interesting how you could define one as indoor and the other as outdoor.

:thinking:
Keep an eye out for snipers

We’ll make do with the courses being opened for now

1 Like

5km from cobh. That’s worse than if you do it from my gaff :joy:

You’ve travelled some journey already, what’s another few km, you treacherous murdering bastard

I’m down for Monday and Wednesday myself

Im a full fledged hypocrite. I can’t claim to be anything else.

I don’t understand the 5km restriction if you are going to be socially distancing when you get to your destination anyway.

2 Likes

Not strict at all. It’s not the club’s job to enforce it. I’m a similar distance and teeing off at 8.56 am. I can’t fucking wait.

1 Like

Haven’t swung a club in months and we’ll be going back to faster greens than winter. Going to be some fucking craic

What’s your course?

I played a couple of times in March got in tomorrow evening as it looks like a good few removed themselves after the mail sent yesterday. Playing Tuesday as well. Course looks immaculate this was taken a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Every course in the country should be immaculate at this stage.

Lush.

I fucking hate that pattern cut in the fairway though.

Druids Heath but they are doing work on it at the moment so we have full access to Druids Glen instead. Where are you & @EstebanSexface playing?

2 Likes

Fota for me.

2 Likes

I’m not a member anywhere at the mo as I was to have a knee replacement there a month ago or so, it would have been a waste of time this year

Mr. Lah Di Dah!

I’ve only academy membership, access to the barryscourt 9 only. The full membership is extortionate

Good luck with the knee. I hope it doesn’t keep you back for long

Sweet…

About to get going

11 Likes