Golf Thread

I couldn’t listen to a fella like that for 18 holes

Brady. Clutch.

I play with a lad that never hits a bad shot, it’s always the wind or how did that happen or blah blah blah… Its so fucking off putting. He hasn’t won our 4 ball in years… It would make you laugh with some of the stuff he comes out with

How do you stick that

1 Like

I’d be leaving him off the texts

I was 2 up teeing off on the 7th today in a match play. Beautiful drive, down the middle, 90 yards left in. I hit a hozel rocket out of bounds. It’s hard shank a gap wedge.

I was blessed to get the a/s on the 9th.

1 Like

I got better than him so that helps :joy:

2 Likes

He’s playing a lot longer than myself. It was at a point were I couldn’t listen to him at all totally off putting. I left and joined a club near where I worked, played tue eve and thur eve all over the summer. Sorted out how to play really.

We went back to our old club and he was given me 9 shots and I said I didn’t want any shots as I’d improved quite a bit but in his typical style he wasn’t having any off it… Long story short it was over after 9 holes. I was 11 shots ahead of him at the turn. I’m given him shots now when we do play a group comp.

Seriously sound guy but christ he used to get into my head…

1 Like

Golf is only really fun for me if I’m in a good group. We’ve some funny bastards in our crew

I play in two 4 balls, both very good craic including your man, he’s mellowed now as he knows he’s not going to win😂it’s more a local 4 ball. The other 4 ball has a few x County lads on it and are firce competitive and that alway make for good slaging on your way round

Serious rain, I’d have toggled in

I’m playing with a load of sharks. All off between 6 and 9 and should be lower. Its after improving my game some amount playing with them.

One of them has the best hands I’ve ever seen he gets up and down from absolutely anywhere. A pure cunt to play against cos you never have him beat

How did I do tonight?

Lost the cunt off with Mickelson

Did I beat Woods?

1 down with 4 to play

What channel?

CNN. 509 on sky.

It’s on the uk news channels on dodgy box

1 Like

You just made a show of yourself

Good. Golf is a cunts game.