1 Like

Unbelievable… He will be backed I. The first few tours when its back

Liffey Valley

Used to be a decent one up near blanch too. Is that still on The go

Draws for days

4 Likes

Fota?

Aye.

https://www.golfdigest.ie/the-digest/golf-digest-ireland-s-top-100-ranked-golf-courses-2020?fbclid=IwAR1Agth77C3b3Y-JlfVQB7VpGL5zbZXsKYIvCJYl9pAN1De2QZDdKqxtuao

Haven’t played in a number of years, but itching to get back out for a round at some stage. Only thing is my auld clubs (Ping Eye 2s :rofl:) are back in Tipp.

Have only played 8 of the courses on that list, but 3 of those made the top 10.

Played 17 of them.

Cork golf club has done well for itself there, some very blah holes there

Castletroy is the most overrated course in the country. Fuck all features, hardly any trees, it’s always in good nick but that’s the least youd expect

I hope to tick off a couple of the Donegal ones on that list in August/September. I’ve played 2 rounds since I got back into it and it has been cat malogen stuff. Hooking the ball constantly. Really need to get up on the range and iron out some stuff before I run out of golf balls.

I prefer a hook to a slice, hook is only timing, it will come back eventually. A slice can take years to fix.

I got the shanks for a bit on the range yesterday and there was a few people around. I couldn’t go way until they were gone. I think I hit around 500 balls

1 Like

Same amount of top ten courses, I’ve 33 courses played on that list, most of them terribly

Go h-íontach at fad

7 Likes

Magnificent.

I played 36 of them. The European Club was the pick of them for me.

Played 7 of them. Agree that Cork Golf club is up too high

Portumna is a very underrated golf club. Best parkland I’ve ever played. Absolutely stunning

6 Likes