Golf Thread

Agree that it’s a great course. In fairness Fota is top notch, you’ve played it so much so you’re probably too used to it.

Have played four times in the last fortnight after a long hiatus from the game. Forgot how much I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Documentary on Tiger on Sky 114 at the moment

Still bateing away lads?

I went through an awful few days of shite this week. Last 2 times out have been better. Out again today.

Going to try and play tomorrow for the first time in months… Looking forward to it

1 Like

Was it you was saying you carry the pw 150? You’ve little worries I’d say

Ya 150/155m with pw,im grand if I’m driving well but god knows what way that will be tomorrow :see_no_evil:

Youd get away with hitting 6 irons off the tee with that length lad. You hit your pw as far as I hit my 7 iron

Hang on, meters. That’s outrageous. That’s my 6 iron :joy:

Hit a few 5 irons out the back there, happy enough… Prob won’t be able to hit for shit tomorrow but I’ll enjoy it anyway…
I’ve 5-9 irons pw and two wedges, driver and putter… Don’t have any woods or 3 or 4 iron. Find you kind use 4 clubs mainly in a round

1 Like

Have paid up with GC again, didn’t bother until I saw what Finances there looked like plus you’d no comfort with the place mental past few weeks and tee times booked up etc.

Looking forward to the usual 4 ball getting back out next weekend.

3 Likes

What club Harry?

Dundrum.

2 Likes

Heading out there now shortly. Scored better than I have ever during the week. No doubt utter shit tonight. The 14 mins between tee times and max 3 balls has speeded it up no end, as has no fucking about with the flag. All rounds to date played in 3 hrs or less

2 Likes

A lovely track. I’ve played it a few times.

Anyone know kilcock? Any use? They are doing an offer for 400 you can play all week and after 2pm at the weekends

Grand track that mate :+1:

There’s a course somewhere between Abbey and Kilnadeema in the wilds of South Galway. Forget it’s name but thought it was a most unusual spot for a golf club. Out in the middle of nowhere really

Curra west. East Galway

1 Like

Played 9 there today. Every few holes I’ll dig an iron into the ground. You’d bury a small dog in the divot.

It’s annoying coz other than that I’m flying.

1 Like

Played it. It’s not up to much.