Golf Thread

No he goes up and down. He isn’t exclusive to there. He follows the money. Scratch golfer

It’s strict enough who is let in to caddy, has to be checked against social welfare and the likes, not like when I was doing it in my teens. Tis mostly local lads anyway doing it here, whether he is in Doonbeg maybe

He was telling me he has lads that ring ahead and book him. He’d follow them around then and caddy for them. He said he does lahinch and bally b mostly.

Mostly the oul lads that do that forecaddying, haven’t met this fella anyway

I’d say given the proximity he does it mostly in bally b.

You must be tasty enough. 80 is good clipping

Sounds more like a fourball

9 hole course with different tee box’s back 9 so wasn’t the hardest, mind you there is a few tasty holes! …ah not really, if 8 was put a bit more I’d prob have a decent handicap

1 Like

Spot on.

Mullingar did a May to October membership for €350 once the lockdown plan was announced ended up doing a lottery to decide on who got on I think they limited it to 100 a handy €35k brought in.

1 Like

Royal rathbane is doing 200 odd euro for rest of the year

I wont be going back to Cahir after the stunt that was pulled there

1 Like

Tipp GC doing the same for €150 I think. What is about Cahir that has you on your high horse?

One of the members called the cops about social distancing when it opened back up and regs were taken

That’s more the fault of the bollix that complained tbf

3 Likes

Cahir would be a fair distance for you to go?

Apparently there was a security guard at the gate at Ballybunion with a list of members whose address was within the 5kms. Anyone outside of that was turned away

I know yeah, but the cunt should be ran from the club. A fair few lads from cork wont be going down again over it

Theres 4 or 5 of us that share the driving and we don’t go down only once a month, max twice

1 Like

Gas Cark lads to get upset over something that had feck all to do with them

He didnt call the cops because of covid. He called them because he didnt book online and was sour he couldn’t get out

1 Like