Good Fillums

Read this, pal. Have a hankey ready for the tears though

1 Like

my word, what an extraordinary young man

Is deadpool worth seeing?

Yes. But don’t take it seriously, cos it doesn’t.

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed that. That bloodbath in the church is Tarantinoesque.

1 Like

Lone Survivor is some film

Shooter is a good flick too. I’ve watched it 4 or 5 times* and would easily watch it again. Why, I don’t know.

Maybe Kate Mara has something to do with it?

*over 10 times

that film flight with Denzil Washington was one of the greatest I have ever see

2 Likes

Yer wan at the start with the tits & arse out is

HONRALE

1 Like

Just watched 12 years a slave there. Unreal film. Powerful and emotional

Gran Torino was on the box there tonight. A beautiful piece of film directed and starring Clint Eastwood.

Aye great movie to watch on a Sunday night to finish off the weekend

Watching the martian here. Awful load of scutter

Yeah, they were raving about that but i didn’t think it great either. Interstellar far better as far as that sort of thing goes and very realistic too. You’ve been watching a lot of good new films lately, are you downloading them or what?

yeah, I am downloading like mad, I stopped watching films for 15 years so I have a fair bit to catch up with, I watched inglourios basterds at the weekend, I thought it was unreal, one of the greatest of all time

3 Likes

Great flick.

I thought that was an unreal performance, one of the greatest off all time

I usually have little or no faith in the Oscars representing reality, but Waltz deserved his 100%. Fantastic performances all round.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oH3AswbWETA

I’m watching the Salvation here, it’s very good. It’s a new Western set in America in the 1860s or thereabouts. Your man that plays Hannibal in the tv series, Danish fella, is the lead actor here and your one, the French lady, from Penny Dreadful is prominent in it too.

99 homes

Unreal

1 Like