Good Fillums

Would you believe I’ve never seen it, pal.

OMG. It’s a great old yarn…it moves along at a slow pace but it’s a fantastic movie. One of my all time favourites

That’s good enough for me. I’ll stick it on the list.

A western worth a watch is ‘Bone Tomahawk’

Kurt Russell top notch as usual with a great supporting cast

‘Our Kind of Traitor’ is worth a look for any fans of political thrillers.

Decent film, albeit its too long.

The Nice Guys with Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling is a very enjoyable movie. Good to see another Shane Black movie at long last. He’s made two crackers, Lethal Weapon and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and you can now add The Nice Guys to the list.

3 Likes

Eh…

THE LAST FUCKING BOYSCOUT!

4 Likes

When you get a chance, check out Rob Ager’s YouTube channels. One of them is called Collative Learning. His analysis of Kubrick’s work is unreal.

1 Like

Not to mention Iron Man 3

Watched network last night again for the first time in years. Brilliant show and well ahead of its time. Dunaway was some looker in the day

3 Likes

I thought the nice guys was very enjoyable,a solid 8/10 from me,they also set up the sequel nicely at the end

The Guard was on RTE tonight. Really good film

2 Likes

Only got around to watching Sicario last night.

Del Toro is :ronnyroar: Pity he didn’t blow the head off Blunt in the end.

That scene when they’re transporting the prisoner back across the bridge :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

Saw the latest Bourne this eve. Reliable enough fare but it’s a bit tired now, it goes close escape, close escape, kinetic fight scene, car chase, climatic kinetic fight scene, and setup for the next sequel. Rinse and repeat.

Way too long chase scenes, not enough unarmed one on one combat which bourne was built on, damon is old i suppose. Story was ropey as fuck. That vikander mot is just beautiful however.

That is a fact

Agree with that. Saw it yesterday. Meh. It’s run it’s course by now. The weakest one yet apart from the Jeremy Renner one. Vikander is offensively good looking.

Sing Street is beautiful. Drive it like its stolen should have been the Choon of the summer.

2 Likes

You really are the champion at movie spoilers. 10/10 for effort once again.