Good Fillums

I liked what we do in the shadows so will check this out. Thank you.

It’s a little gem mate. I’m looking forward to watching it again!

Jesus I turned it off after an hour. Thought it was awful. Cranston was hammy too. Does it get better? Is Nidge his boss in it? Looks like him although it is a small part.

On reflection it did drag a bit through the middle section, I thought Cranston carried the film well though. There isn’t really a big set-piece scene in it.

Dunn if it’s any good but worth noting that ‘Anthropoid’ flick with Cillan Murphy and Jamie Dornan is out online.

I watched that 13 hours last night. Great watching, if you’re a subscriber to the greatest country in the world. Jim Halpert has fairly bulked up from his Office days. He was always a cert to survive in the movie, mind you. It was a bit predictable in that sense. You know who’s going to die within minutes of meeting each character.

7.5/10.0

Watching Serpico here with Al Pacino from the early 70s.

Aaahh!

A lot of similarities with Guarda Maurice McCabe

1 Like

Watched this last night, outstanding.

Shit just got real!

It was hard at first because my hands are so soft, but I got used to it.

:joy: Ah it’s a little cracker.

Just saw Hell or High Water - best Western I’ve seen in a decade.

1 Like

It’s not a Western in the traditional sense,if they go around in cars rather than on a horse it’s not anyway for me.

Nocturnal Animals is good but fairly unsettling. Watched it on Sun evening after a heavy enough Sat night - this was somewhat ill advised.

Where did you download it? Thought it was only in cinema now?

Saw it in the cinema

How quaint.

I saw Arrived last night lads, it’s about aliens arriving to Earth and they need a skilled linguist to decipher their language and to communicate with them to ask the question of what do they want. I enjoyed it a lot but my significant other thought it dragged and got boring. I thought it was very well done with the aliens and their craft, was something different and a significant upgrade from older movies with aliens IMO. 8/10 from me.

2 Likes

Would that be “Arrival”?