Good Fillums

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah it is fairly entertaining and a good watch but you just have to remember that he was a scumbag…

The worst film I have ever seen is ‘Ordinary Decent Criminal’ which is also based on Cahill with Kevin Spacey in the lead role. Man that is so bad I don’t know where to start criticising it.[/quote]

I was an extra in that film!!! The Bank robbery scene at the end. It was filmed in the Bank I was working in at the time. Foster Place, gone now, moved to Westmoreland St. Some craic. Spacey was “doing all the messin” to coin a phrase with a young yank guy. Were they packin the fudge you ask? My opinion, yes!

Crap film but I did get my 2.19848 sec’s of fame and shared the screen with a 2 time oscar winner. Plus we got IR45.00 a day plus all the coffee and custard creams you could eat.

Watched Zodiac tonight and thought it was a superb film…anyone else seen it

Watched ‘thank you for smoking’ the other night, nothing special but worth a watch…

Dont know if i asked already but has anyone ever seen the french movie C.R.A.Z.Y ? great flick with a great soundtrack…

saw Respiro yesterday - enjoyable enough although a bit light

Pukey - you wouldnt like it

Remember the Titans
V for Vendetta
Snatch
Beerfest
In Bruges
Shawshank Redemption
Green Street Hooligans
Anchorman
Green Mile
Shrek (The first one)

anyone use screenclick.ie

just started using them & its handy enough & seems good value

I’m not a great fella for watching films cause I have the attention span of a goldfish. I either fall asleep or start fooling around on the laptop and miss most of the film.
But went on a bit of a film marathon last week. Saw The Recruit, In Bruges and Blood Diamond.

The Recruit - ok film but predictable enough, nothing ground breaking.

In Bruges - Top quality. I remember seeing the ads for it the time it was in the cinema and thinking “another load of irish comedy shite” but it was fooking brilliant. Farrell and Glesson worked well together and the black comedy was top notch. Great piece of film making.

Blood Diamond - Good film. Portrayed the situation in those african countries pretty well but seemed to me like a total rip off of The Pearl by John Steinbeck (the book that was on the leaving cert course).

in bruges is deadly alright

best film of all time is 12 angry men

just saw slumdog - very good

Saw that film too. Hard to believe its a true story.

[quote=“handsome shay”]best film of all time is 12 angry men

just saw slumdog - very good[/quote]

12 angry men is indeed good- saw the play a couple of years back - very well directed

hey handsome shay - fuck off back to swords

[quote=“north county corncrake”]12 angry men is indeed good- saw the play a couple of years back - very well directed

hey handsome shay - fuck off back to swords[/ ]

the lead actor in the play was a dick and ruined the play on me.

fuck off back to your portmarnock hovel NCC

[quote=“handsome shay”]the lead actor in the play was a dick and ruined the play on me.

fuck off back to your portmarnock hovel NCC[/quote]

blow me rolestown boy

what was your views of the production/direction of the play

[quote=“north county corncrake”]anyone use screenclick.ie

just started using them & its handy enough & seems good value[/quote]

Have used Moviestar for the past few years but screenclick are after taking them over it is a good service and is prompt as well…Well worth the few euro a month…

why don’t you use torrents etc pukey ?

Don’t have high enough speed broadband art…Only have the mobile stuff

saw grand torino last week great show clint eastwoods a fukin legend also seen slumdog well worth a watch

66stage.com is alright puke and free…

Art

Torrent beginner here-
Why such variability in download speeds?
What’s this swarm, peer, seed malarkey all about?

WBY