Graeme Souness

You don’t say! :grinning:

Sutton or Bayside?

Who?!

I’m picking an uncle up from bayside tomorrow.and out to howth for a bit of work tomorrow. Looking forward to poking around out there for a bit

Keep an eye out for me.

I believe the individual is deceased. You can’t libel the dead but, still , it would be unkind to name a name. Think of his family and friends. :grin::grin:

You mean some fella in Cork used go around and throw Johnson out on bar counters?

What a dinosaur.

1 Like

Lots of videos going around of Souness being a xenophobe

Anybody on TFK agreeing with his viewpoint can automatically be classed as a racist

4 Likes

Fixed that for you there.

ChairmanDan - the resident forum racist, who was previously banned for repeated vile racist abuse, is a big fan of Souness.

2 Likes

Interesting.

Souey is a top, top wum.

2 Likes

Souey drives the closet Yanited fans demented here. In his prime he collected as many European Cup wins (3) as their club has in 70 odd years of European club competitions.

5 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy the orange brigade out to bat for Souness here and deflecting wildly

The Ratoath Inn falls silent as they conjure up some deflection to condone xenophobia and racism.

Like Souness, Carragher and Dalglish, they’ll be dusting down the Suarez t-shirts again.

What has his playing record got to do with his xenophobia?

1 Like

No one likes us we don’t care.
Souey! Souey! Souey!