Graeme Souness

He holds a mirror up to humanity.

Are you sure about that?

They would indeed. Selfies for the lads and some fake English accent football chants thrown in as well.

Souey lad is the top pundit around right now.

Is Souey in the RA?

As an avid EPL follower, can you tell me how de Zerbi is getting on with Brighton?

I watched a bit of the Brighton game at home to Woolwich on Saturday. I turned it off at 1-4. Thought Brighton were atrocious. The only other Brighton game under this Zebri character I watched was Spurs winning 0-1 at Brighton, back in October. Possibly the last game that Spurs didn’t concede first in.

Must have been a tough day for souness yesterday :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Did anyone ever see when Jordan pulled him up for having 3 jobs in 5 years in response to that comment? Souness was seething

1 Like

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Cicero_Dandi @gola

2 Likes

The unpredictable “latin temperament” etc. John Bull would never dive etc.

It’s almost like Italians are vastly more successful at football than Englishmen

3 Likes

Jesus that’s some statistic. An Englishman has not managed a team to win the English league in 30 years. They just don’t have the brains for it I suppose.

2 Likes

And the spurs fans trying to run Conte.

Italian managers have won both the euros and the world cup since the epl started, as well as gotten to the final and lost in both also. England got to one final, at home, and lost to an Italian manager.

Italian managers have won 10 champions leagues/European Cups since the English manager last did

3 Likes

It’ll be even worse when Eddie Howe is the first to do it.

history channel al murray: why does everyone hate the english GIF by HISTORY UK

Paddy is obsessed with our English domestic league. Why has Paddy so little interest in supporting his own domestic league in Eire?

The spurs fans will lash out anywhere. Just ask Sol Campbell.

it’s one of the consequences of having an occupying force in your country for over 800 years, the other one is having a cunt of a tan trying to get in our own games as well