Grand Slam Of Darts 2012

And the crowd boo him loudly for fucking up the 9-darter. :lol:

Hankey wins. Get the fuck in there. :clap:

10 darter from the Count. What a player. What a man. :clap: :clap:

I’ve never seen this James Hubbard lad play (he is the current world youth champion) but he is wearing a poppy and a yellow t-shirt and has a nerdy sort of cropped hairstyle so i instantly despise him.

Roughly what you’d expect.

I see Scotty Waites averaged 103. :clap:

World Champion Christian Kist, as expected, is showing why he’s the holder of that title, while pdc title holder Adrian Lewis was beaten by Tony O’Shea.

Who did Kist beat? O’Shea stumbled his way over the line, Adey was terribly out of form.

The problem when you’re World Champion is people will always say “ah, but who did he beat?” True, the reality is that Christian beat a lesser player, but when you’re World Champion, they’re all lesser players in comparison.

Shall i tell you who he beat? He beat a guy named Wayne Jones who is a journeyman in the PDC and has never or will never get close to winning a good competition. If the Dutch lad is as good as you think he is then it is to be expected that he beats players like Jones.

Former pdc “World Championship” semi-finalist Wayne Jones.

Once, he got to the semi-finals once mate. You are clutching at straws.

What happened to the pdc’s famed “strength in depth”? :lol:

In reality you’ll find it’s only the original and best darting organisation that posses such a quality. Only in the BDO could the World Champion fail to qualify for the second most important major. Cut throat competition all round. Hence why Gillette are in talks to sponsor the World Masters next year. Come to think of it, Christian Kist would be a perfect fit for those Gillette ads with Tiger Woods and Roger Federer. All supremely talented in their fields, but Christian has an advantage over the other two in that he has a closely shaved head that would delight he blue-chip international razor producers. That’s marketability.

Anyone care to call tonight’s matches?

Might have a wager.

Sidney exposing himself for the stupid cunt that he is again here.

I see former World Champion John Part, with an average of 78.66, demolished double pdc “World Champion” Adrian “Adie” Lewis 5-2 earlier this evening.

You’d see better averages in The Dog & Duck pub league.

Yeah, the gays are great at the darts

Silverback with the darts to beat Anderson here…

What a game of darts!

Anderson stomps all over the hopes and dreams of the BDO with a victory over the hapless Tony O’Shea.