Grand Slam Of Darts 2012

Delighted Anderson beat that vile, sweaty hun cunt O’Shea :clap:

Jaysus bit harsh there.

Fat prick Lewis fucked my wager. :guns:

Yep, but we knew Lewis was in woeful form when he was narrowly beaten by Tony O’Shea the other night.

Good victory for Kist in an error strewn game. I’d expect this guy to move up to the PDC after the Lakeside event finishes.

World Champion Christian Kist played well below himself but still ground out the win over his compatriot, four-times World Champion Raymond van Barneveld.

Expected as much from you to be on talking about Kist grinding out a win. The truth is Barneveld is a shadow of the player he once was and yet had three darts to take out tops to win and couldn’t do it. It would have been embarrassing if Kist couldn’t win that and then you’d be here scrambling around looking for excuses.

Wesley Harms had never heard of Wes Newton or Wayne Mardle before playing in this tournament. Not particularly surprising as the pdc is largely unknown in Holland.

Mardle played in the BDO world championships 3 times. This Harms fella is clearly a fucktard

That’s right yeah. The PDC only have the top four players in Holland - Van Barneveld, Van Gerwen, Stompe, Klaasen. They’ve never heard of the PDC in Holland. :rolleyes:

+1

Comes across as a complete simpleton.

Agreed Dunph.

In all seriousness anyone half on it has a chance against Barney these days whether they are BDO or PDC players. A win over him is nothing to crow about anymore and has not being for over 4 years now.

Kist is a better player than he showed tonight no doubt but that kind of performance will not be winning him this title Sid.

Harms is a pro in the BDO, so he can hardly afford Sky.

Something very sinister about him.

I see the PDC-BDO rivalry is still alive and well for the upcoming festive darts season!

And there it is. Newton crushes the tard Harms by 5-2. So all in a all almost a clean sweep for the PDC who won 7 of the 8 matches tonight, only Barneveld missing three darts against Kist allowed the bdo their solitary, measly triumph.

To be fair, the BDO have raised their game from last season’s farce. The two Dutch guys look decent, Harms should qualify as he is playing another BDO plodder in his last game.

At least the bdo are guaranteed to win a game there!

Two bets tonight i think are worth doing tonight - Ted Hankey at 3.55 (5/2) on Betfair to beat Van Gerwen and Jan Dekker at 2.86 (15/8) to beat Arron Monk.

The state of this Jan Dekker prick, wearing a blazer to the oche. :lol: