Great days on TFK

Today marks the first time ever we’ve broken the 1,000 post barrier on a weekday. Congratulations everyone. It’s success after success since we replatformed.

8 Likes

Pagination

1 Like

1 Like

The scene in Rocko’s gaff right now:

13 Likes

Fucking A @Rocko

1 Like

Pagination, TFK is your creation,
Come on @Rocko, let’s go party

2 Likes

Pagination me hole.

You’re on Rocko-Nation here.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m not sure people understand what pagination means and that worries me.

Fuck off @Sidney

5 Likes

What a day, what a win and mixed emotions…

It wouldn’t be the same without tassotti and his herb crusted salmon. Thank God he’s back.

But;
Nembo Kid being proved right in his sports analysis yet again…

We’ll miss him when he departs next year. God bless him.

I was sure this was going to be about the soccer ffs

1 Like

I have a suit just like that. Are they back in fashion?

2 Likes

Yes, pal.

Sunday has the potential to be the greatest of days ever…A France win in the rugger and a Republic of Ireland win in the football…

7 Likes

Patrickswell to win also.

1 Like

You’ve got to paginate to accumulate

3 Likes

Using the thread title liberally, but the last 24 hours has produced some superb hate-filled posts from all & sundry. There’s been a real tension in the air recently and it’s slowly erupting. Abuse targeted at posters’ siblings and children is also on the rise. Some may say this is too far, but behind the relative safety of keyboards and printers, it’s fully warranted.

As an aside, it’s been wonderful to see that cretin @ChocolateMice well and truly clamped from a number of different angles. Back in your box cunt.

Long may the vitriol continue over this, the most magical, time of year.

4 Likes

And some fuckers want to restrict free speech. What the forum needs is a light touch of sharia law. A poll on the favored method of punishment for the most deserving. I’ve always been intrigued by the dropping people from high buildings thing (especially on to sand which must add great effect). It’s too bad the old James Connolly tower has been torn down, that could have been a prime spot for the first TFK public execution.