Great days on TFK

To be a shot with a ball of one’s own shite has always been a TFK favourite. This would need to be included in any poll.

Having to read any of @Nembo_Kid and @caoimhaoin interminable “arguments” is enough punishment for any of us.

The hatred is lovely alright, but wait until next Thursday and Friday and the simple cunts will be fawning all over each other again.It’ll be all “happy christmas mate, always thought you were sound”, FFS what a shower of gomies.
I’ll not be partaking in this love in,no fucking way.I wish the following posters are dead by christmas eve.
maroonandshite
chocomice (the lad that got a hiding earlier)
maroonandshite.
horsebox (aka pinnocio)

Thats about it I think.

2 Likes

You’re a fucking freak

So is your sister.

1 Like

Fuck sake. That’s as bad as yer man with his star wars joke

See, this is what happens when I leave for a few hours.

1 Like

Never leave us unsupervised again.

Well Off the Ball won’t broadcast itself.

1 Like

Not many shows do Fagan, well observed.

1 Like

Where was I clamped, mate? A load of red faced roasters lost the run of themselves at every opportunity yesterday… It was majestic. 12 hours later and you were still dancing to my beat.

Off The Ball does in fact broadcast itself at around 5am when nobody is in Newstalk Towers except Yatesy and a couple of researchers.

And your observation also fails to recognise the existence of the DJ 3000 which broadcasted itself under the guise of “The Ray D’Arcy Show” on Today FM for over 15 years.

4 Likes

Ah Sid. That’s awful. Dreadful.

I now acknowledge I should have written the past tense of the verb “broadcast” as “broadcast” rather than “broadcasted”.

Dreadful, alright.

GAA DAYS ARE THE BEST:evergreen_tree:

You didn’t even have the gumption to tag me in this post. This place is a nice bit of craic and vitriol, and good, and never ending, debate. But believe me when I say this from the bottom of my heart, you are one sad pathetic cunt. You are thoroughly unfunny and uninteresting, you’ve never contributed anything of value to a thread, or anything particularly witty. You are the forums sad case, trying to be edgy at times to enter conversations no one wants you in. You’ll never realise how much of a waste of space you are, I remember you posting before that you do nothing in your workplace and no one notices, so I guess you are wasting others oxygen off line too, not my fault your a non entity in every avenue of your life, please stop dragging me into your brainless attempts at banter. As Mac correctly called it, you’re a freak pal.

3 Likes

You’re *

Happy christmas pal

1 Like

Happy Christmas to maroonandshite?
Fuck sake dont be winding him up, he’s beyond in a caravan in the slums of some Canadian mining town and you expect him to have a happy Christmas.
He’ll just sit looking wistfully out the window all day wondering what that girl that left him is doing right now, and wondering what he’ll do to win her back.
Meanwhile she’ll be probably getting the fanny ripped out of her by some nice fella with a job and prospects in his life.
Wasn’t she lucky she saw sense and gave him the heave ho.

3 Likes

@maroonandwhite. Don’t let the Tipp cunts get to you lad. They know in their hearts they are heading headlong into another 15 year famine.

3 Likes