Great days on TFK

This is hurling country*

*and a hurling forum.

1 Like

Have you scouted a pub for us in France yet?

Change of plan pal, only going to Paris now for the first game. :cry:

I’ll be in the Gaelic Grounds when your beloved Cork beat us by 17 points.

:astonished::sob:

1 Like

Bump…:ronnyroar:

A catch up on the coronavirus thread sees what was going to be a great day on TFK ruined somewhat by sone dreadfully petty posting.

Sad.

3 Likes

This place is built on petty posting.

Ffs sake.

2 Likes

Fish n chips

You don’t get it though, today was lined up to be one of those days of unity on the forum.

You’re better than this, I’d expect it from a dope like tracksuit.

There’s nothing as predictable as some superior whingebag on TFK moaning about a petty row when it’s actually the best thing about the site,

1 Like

Chish n fibs(mostly fibs)

My God, the prescience.

The same dope is surprised that I reply when I am mentioned in the previous post :grinning:
Psychic or what?

This place is built on positions being adopted on the fly without regard to any facts and when challenged doubling down and moving the goalposts.

It’s argument in the manner of running a zig zag line to avoid sniper fire. Where you run to is less important than trying to draw fire without suffering a headshot.

4 Likes

It seems I can place words in his mind also. This is a power I will endeavour to use for good.

This is a brilliant exchange

Poster 1 makes a post decrying petty posting habits and specifically mentioning poster 2

Poster 2 replies in the next post

Poster 1 claims it as a victory, citing his own prescience :grinning:

Give me a rundown, I’ve 400 odd unread posts that I’d need a serious blunt onboard to even consider sifting through it.

Edit : 1200 unread posts ( FUCK THAT ! )

I’m sitting in a hotel room in Kerry with 4 cans of Guinness, the last 2 hours have been some of the best of my life as I read that thread

6 Likes

There’s some lovely bits in there, but the rest will strain your soul

1100 of them are Raylan and Totti posting utter drivel